New Information Discovered

Previous chapter : "I hope you don't burn down the kitchen." he seems to not trust me.....
-
"I won't."

Jin then walked away leaving me alone.

'What did I get myself in?" I thought. I know how to cook but not this 'pajeon'. I'm skilled in cooking simple dishes, so this won't be hard too I bet. Challenge accepted. I took out my phone from ym pocket and searched for 'how to cook pajeon'.

I'm grateful that I have Google to solve my problem. The steps are so easy. I leave my phone on the dining table. I went to heat the frying pan, pour in generous amount of oil. When the oil is hot enough, I pour in the pajeon batter. I leave it for 2 minutes in medium fire before flipping it. After flipping, I leave the other side to fry for another 2-3 minutes until it is golden brown.

I repeat the action for a few times in thought of making 8 pieces of 'pajeon' while praying that the pajeon batter is enough. When I'm cooking the last piece, I heard footsteps coming from living room.

"Wow, it smells so good." I heard V said. I turned to face him, "I'm almost done and you can taste it later." His eyes showed happiness.

"Can you... get me 7 plates and 8 glasses?" I asked. "Sure!"

"Thank you."

I used the spatula to move one 'pajeon' to each plate.

"Oppa." I said gaining V's attention, "I think you can call the others to come?" I continued.

"OK." he said with a smile.

I placed all the plates with 'pajeon' on the dining table. I took back my phone that I left just now after searching for tutorial. The members now one by one walking in and sit. I took the empty seat at the end of the table

The position
JN - HS - JM

     NJ                       Chloe
SG - V - JK

I waited until all of them starting to eat then I start to eat too. It was quite awkward for me.

"Wow, it's so delicious." V said.
"Yeah, the 'pajeon' is so crispy at the side." Jungkook turned to Jin. "Hyung, your skills have improved." he added.

"No-" V cut off Jin, "It was Soyeon." Some member gasped, some looked confused at V's remark. "Yup, Soyeon helped me with the 'pajeon'. She did everything handling the 'pajeon' herself and I got some rest." Jin said "Thank you, Soyeon-ah" he added. "No problem, Oppa."

"You can cook so well at such a young age. You did a good job." Suga praised.

"What else can you do?" Jimin questioned.

"More than you can imagine." I said looking at him. "You might found out them one by one in the future." I added.

Soon the Kimchi fried rice was finished.

I looked at the others plate, finding out they almost emptied.
"Do you guys want to have a drink?" I asked them.

They all looked at me, "Not alcoholic one." I confirmed.

"Sure, why not." Jimin was about to stood up but stop by me.

"Let me." I told him.

I placed my phone on the table. Then went to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of Sprite and few bottles of carbonate water. I saw a packet of mint leaves too, and grabbed it along.

"Do you need to use this?" I showed the pack of mint leaves to them. They shook their head a 'No'.

I brought the ingredients to the kitchen island, placing them near to the 8 glasses that V prepared earlier.