Jin Birthday Celebration

Previous chapter: She reached to Jungkook's room and opened the door. She waved 👋🏻 to us and closed the door.
-
Knock knock ~

Jin opened the door that Chloe's sleeping in. "Soyeon-ah, wake up." He said as walking toward Soyeon's bed.

Soyeon stirred in her sleep unwilling to wake up. Jin had no choice but to coax Soyeon again waking her. "Soyeon-ah, it's 9 now. You should wake up and get ready. The breakfast is ready waiting for you. You have training later at 2. Wake up, baby girl." he said softly. 'She is acting like a child now.' he thought.

"I'm up, I'm up. I will go out later." Soyeon yawned. Finally getting up after Jin's... coaxing? She then did her routine, brushing teeth and face. She changed into a black oversized t-shirt with sleeves that is long enough to cover her arm and keep the sweatpant from yesterday night.

 She changed into a black oversized t-shirt with sleeves that is long enough to cover her arm and keep the sweatpant from yesterday night

Chloe POV

I walked out of the room with my phone on my hand. I greeted the boys a 'Good morning' and went straight to hug Jin from the back in the kitchen. Jin was shocked by that sudden hug, he froze on his spot.

"What happened?" V questioned looking at the scene.
"Guess she is extra cuddly when she is sleepy." Jin stated.

I stayed silent for a few second before mumbling a reply against Jin's back, "No, I'm not. Happy Birthday!" I patted Jin's back and went to my seat at the dining table

"Aww, so Soyeon give Jin-hyung a birthday hug. I can't wait for my birthday to come." V said.

I didn't reply anything, just eating the breakfast that Jin prepared.

"So my training start at 2?" I asked while eating the bread.

Ring~, my mum called me. "Sorry." I then picked up the called.

‼️Call conversation with mum in cantonese‼️

"Hello, mummy!" "Good morning. Have you eat your breakfast already?" "I just wake up 10 minutes ago, I'm eating now." "Ok, I got it. I will look at it later." "I have training at 2" "I will go to shopping also before heading to training." "How is Leo?" "You should talk to him more." "Sure! Remember the house details. Bye!" I ended the call.

I turned my attention back to the members. "So the training at 2 is? I started the conversation.

"Dancing." J-hope replied.

"Ok, what time will we need to be prepared?"

"1.30" Jimin answered this time.

"Noted. So I will be free before the training right?"

They nodded.

"I will be going out now, I will be back at 1. Jin Oppa, thanks for the breakfast." I leave the table right away, not looking at them as I scared that they don't let me out.