Clearing

Previous chapter : "Bring her back hyung."

11 Dec 2017
Jin POV
"Soyeon, come to have a dinner with us, will you? I requested in a phone call.

"Oppa... Sorry." "It's okay." we talked for a while before ending the call.

'You don't come, then I will go.'

Ding dong~
"What are you doing here, Oppa?" Soyeon asked frowning as she saw me at her apartment door.

"Won't you invite me in?" I teased. "Uh, ok." she moved a little opening the door wider for me to enter.

"Want a drink?" she offered. "nah, it's okay. So what are you doing?" I glanced around only to see her scented candle was lighted and music playing.

"Chilling out."

"Aren't you boring to be alone?" "I'm not. And you know, when you guys leave for tours, I'm always alone. Even before I met you, I'm alone too. So loneliness wasn't anything to me."

"Do you miss me?" I asked playfully. "I just saw you few hours ago, my dear." she replied with the same playfulness.

"Say, what are you here for?" she urged. "Go out with me for dinner." "uhm.." she thought a while.

"I don't see you are busy with anything." "I'm not busy, just... ok, I'm going out with you since I'm lazy to cook." I smiled at her reply.

"Lazy to cook." I teased. "Or you want to cook here, I won't mind." she challenged.

"If you're more comfortable staying home, I don't see any reasons for not doing so.

"No, it's too tiring. Let's just go out. Wait for a second." she left to her room.

She put on a extra piece of cloth, "I'm ready

She put on a extra piece of cloth, "I'm ready."

"I see someone's hungry." I said seeing that she seems can't wait for the dinner.

"I didn't eat lunch." she said locking the door. I almost taught her a lesson, but I stopped myself from doing so.