Christmas Day

Previous chapter : "Do you want to tell them?"

Jimin POV
"I have no choice, but yes I want to. At least, I have my reason to not be here, not randomly throwing tantrum." she chuckled.

"Let's go."

She told everything again leaving the part where misunderstood me and Jungkook.

"What about me and Jimin, why do you distance yourself from us?" 'Ok, let's see what's she left to say.'

"Because I like you guys the most. So I don't want to make you worry." her explanation shocked me. I stared at her, she stared back, giving me a smile.

"I know it's unfair to the both of you, so I'm sorry." she said. "Smile." she poked my cheek again.

"What are we then? I don't know if I'm supposed to be jealous that you like them more, or to be happy that you didn't ignore me those days." V said cluelessly.

"Cute." she giggled.

"So are you going anywhere? Why are you wearing a dress?" Namjoon asked.

"She isn't. She just wanted to let me see her back tattoo." I answered for her. Knowing she was being questioned endlessly and her patience sure was running out.

"Can we see it too?" V asked. She gulped, "It's not like you can't but why does this feel weird." she said face-palming.

"Come on, don't stare at her like that." I warned the members as they looked like they wanted to undress her.

"I can just turn around and you will see the tattoo, easy step. Don't- nevermind." as she finished she stood up and turned revealing her incomplete tattoo.

After a good 15 seconds, 'cutie' she turned back around facing us. The contrast, a mature back vs a cute face.

"What's that line, scar?" Yoongi asked. Her eyes just betrayed her, "Yes, scar." she licked her dry lips. "Ok." he didn't ask more, we didn't ask more.

"Your room."

I opened Soyeon and Jungkook's room door to get Soyeon.

(just the clothings, no accessories)

"Soyeon-ah, what are you doing?" I paused at the door step. "What are you doing here, hyung?"

"She promised me to sleep with me tonight." I told him.

"It's still early. I will go to you later." Soyeon said. She sat face to face in front of Jungkook on his bed, both with their leg crossed.

"Let's talk." I offered joining them, I sat myself behind Soyeon basically spooning her.

"Hyung, can't you just sit here?" Jungkook was unsatisfied with me, pointing at the space.

"I want to hug her." I said wrapping both arm around her waist.

"Enough. Let's talk before it's too late." Soyeon stopped us bickering.