Ice Cube

Previous chapter : Poor Namjoon.

"Hyung, are you two dating?" Jungkook asked me. "Who?" Taehyung asked looking between me and the maknae.

"Soyeon and him." he answered, head nodded to me. "You better explain." Tae tae crossed his arm.

"Ahh... We're not. Just teasing ok?" I said looking at that angry Taehyung. "Really? Then why she call you boyfriend too?" Jungkook said still not believe.

"Because I teased her by calling girlfriend so she teased back." I said this time, eyes on that muscle bunny.

"Ok, then." he snuggled to my neck. "Plus, if we're together, I don't need to ask permission for a kiss." I said ruffling his hair. "hmm."

Another pair of arms registered itself around my waist. "Let's sleep. And remember our promise." Taehyung said, his breathe hitting the back of my neck. I hummed.

17 Jul 2018
Chloe POV
An announcement of BTS comeback with Love Yourself : Answer album was announced.

29 Jul 2018
They went to Malta for Bon Voyage recording. Well, I'm alone again. Time to brainstorm for some interesting lyrics.

5 Aug 2018
I dyed my hair.

8

Chloe

BTS POVDing~

BTS POV
Ding~

Jin checked the message. He dropped the phone, frozen.

"Hyung, what happened?" Jimin panicked, checking on his hyung. Jin pointed at the phone, "she..."

"She?" Yoongi said rushing to pick up that phone. "Wow. She changed her hair colour again.", he commented tapping into the picture to zoom it bigger.

"Really?" Jungkook went to Yoongi's side taking a look at his baby. "Jin hyung, you should stay strong. Can't let a blonde Chloe defeat your poor heart ok?" Jimin said, squeezing himself between Yoongi and Jungkook.

7 Aug 2018
She showed off her Aglio Olio that her brother cooked for her.