My Missed One

Previous chapter : I'm dumbfounded and frozen at what she did.
-
Chloe POV
I kissed him on his neck. I felt his hold around my waist tighten. I patted his arm, "Let me go." I said as if nothing happened. "Why do you do that?" he questioned. "Because I want to."

"Let me go, or you carry me to the dining table." I continued as he still didn't unwrap his arm. His hold loosen and I escaped from him immediately.

I stood there awkwardly.

Ring~
My phone rang just in time. 'Thank god.' I sighed as I saw the dialer 'Leo'. " You answered it." I handed my phone to Jungkook. "What should I say?" "Say I'm sleeping." he nodded.

I accepted the the call and put it on speaker. "Chloe, why it takes so long for you to pick up. You should come back, dad need you for the mission." I frowned at what he said. I looked at Jungkook, and nodded my head toward the phone signalling him to reply. "Hi. Soyeon is sleeping."

Leo: "Who are you?"
Jungkook: "Her friend."

Leo: "Where? I mean where is she sleeping?"
Jungkook: "Her room."

Silence.....

Leo: "Let her know I called when she is awake later. Thank you.
Jungkook:" Sure. No problem."

With that Leo ended the call.

"Thank you." "Will you call him later?" "No."

"Come on. Can we eat now?" I asked. "Let's eat now. We bought pizza for lunch." Jin said.

"Faster. Let's eat. I'm hungry. " I said

"Soyeon-ah." I heard Jimin called. "yeh?" I said looking at him. "Sorry." he blurted out of sudden.

"For what?" I asked not understanding. "This morning." he said as I recalled back the incident.

'Him.' I thought of 'him' again. "Come on, let's go. She is hungry." Jungkook said.

"Hey, It's okay. I was just overreacting. It's actually nothing serious." I said looking at him. Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the dining table.

All of us quietly ate the pizza. "Thank you for not asking questions." I said. I'm thankful for their consideration. 'Guess I should explain myself. But where do I start from?'

"I think I didn't tell you about my father's job yet?" "The casino is under his management, isn't it?" Jin asked. I nodded.

"That is just to cover what his real job is. He is the leader for his mafia gang." 'Shit, I just said it.'

"I- he- he trained me as a killer? I don't know what he trained me as. But he trained me to fight. I knew martial arts, I knew how to use a gun. I'm trained to protect him. He-" I stopped to think how should I explain more.

"Look, it's okay if you don't want to talk about it." Namjoon said.

I ignored him and continue, "As you heard from Leo's call just now, he will always give me mission. Mission to be snipper whenever he had deal with others for drugs.", my heart was beating very fast as I explained.

"And I- I- have a- a fiance." I gulped "WHAT?" Suga yelled. I looked at him with my fearful eyes as if I cheated on him. " 'He' was my ex-fiance to be exact. He is the one in the pictures." I explained looking at Jimin.

"Do you like him?" V asked.
I looked down, "I don't know. I don't know anymore."

"It was originally an arranged marriage by my grandparents and his. He was always with me. We are not dating or what. He told me about the arranged marriage and he treated me very well." Tears are now threatening to fell out.