Signing Trainee Contract

Previous chapter : Namjoon let go of my hand, I didn't realise he was still holding until he let go....
-
"You don't need to go to another company. Congratulation you passed the audition." he added.

"REALLY?!?" I said slightly shouted. "I'm sorry, thank you."

"Let's go to the meeting room." Jin lead the way.

I walked with them to the meeting room. I ended up sitting between Taehyung and Jungkook.

The seat:

NJ - SJ - JM - YG -
opposite
V - Chloe - JK - HS

While talking about the term and conditions for the trainee contract, my phone 'Ding!~' and a 'where are you? ' message by id 'Leo' showed as the screen light up. I ignored it, muted the phone and focused on discussing about the contract. I saw Jungkook still looking at the screen, it lit showing that there's an incoming call. I declined it, put my phone with the screen facing the table. "Sorry." I apologised for the disturb.

"It's okay. Why don't you accept the call?" Jungkook questioned.
"I don't want to talk to him." I answered.

We continued where we stopped.

"So where are you going to live?" Jimin asked again as he didn't get an answer before.

"Will the company prepare my accommodation?" I asked them. "They will." I received a reply from Suga. "Then I will live at the dorm. Settle?" "But the dorm is currently lived by all boys trainee." "They don't have another space for girls?"

"We don't have any girl trainees." Namjoon said.
"Huh?" I'm seriously confused. 'What do they meant by no girl trainees' I thought.

"There a company rules of no girl trainees allowed. So you are the first one after the 'girl trainees banned' rule announce." Suga's statement answered my question.

"Erm, it's okay then. I can find a place to live myself." I told them.

"How? And will you be able to find one by today?" Jimin asked.

"hmm, give me a second." I proceed to call my mum.

"Hey, mum." "Yes, I landed already earlier just now." "Can you help me to search for a house or apartment near the BigHit Entertainment?" "Well, your daughter will need a place to sleep too." "No, just let it be near the company and the surrounding is safe." "Sure, send me the layout and price, I will look at it later." "Thank you. Yes yes, I will go to him later." "Okayy, bye love you." With that the call ended.

"Done, I will have a place to live soon." I told them.
"Then what about tonight?" V asked.
"Guess I will have to live at my friend's house for today. Correction maybe for now before I get myself a place to move in." I sighed.

"Is your friend, the him you are going to later?" Jimin questioned.
"Yes."

"Why not you live with us at our dorm?" Jungkook suggested.
"Huh?" I'm shock again by his suggestion.
"I agree with Kook." Jimin added.

"Listen. So since we are the one who let you pass, with the CEO's permission too of course, we will also be the one to train you. This is the next part we are going to talk about fo the contract. We will separate the duty between us for your training. For example, J-hope will be training you for dancing. So, I think moving in to our dorm is a good idea too. You can come to the company with us. And I think it's safer too because we have 7 to protect you." Jin spoke leaving no space for me to question anything.

'Train by them? Live with them?' I thought.

Flashback to when Chloe's phone rang in the audition room.

BTS POV (behind the mirror)
" She is quite interesting." Suga started the conversation.
"Yup, if she received training I bet she will be perfect on stage." J-hope added.

"Why don't we train her ourselves? And she will be living with us." Jungkook said.
"What are you thinking? Don't get me wrong, I mean she is interesting but having her live with us? said Suga.

" I agreed with Kook, if we let her pass the audition meaning she will be the only girl among those boy trainees. She will be training and living with them. I think it's not the best choice, letting her alone with those trainees plus she is still young." Jimin said.

"So that means I will need to take care of another kid..." Jin said.
"But I think she is quite mature for her age. Like, she here alone now." Namjoon said.

"So that's it. She will be trained by us personally. She will live with us. She will be with us 24/7." V said happily.

End of flashback.

Chloe POV
"Wait! No. Do you mean I will live with you guys? And you guys will be the one to train me?"

"Yes" J-hope replied.
"Are you ok with it? Do you have any problem?" Suga asked.

"No. Yes, I mean my friend is waiting for me. So when will the training start and move into your dorm?"

"You can start tomorrow and of course now you will move into our dorm." Namjoon said.
"You should call your friend telling him about the plan and you won't be living with him." Jimin said.

I dialed Lucas, "Hey.""No, I found myself a place to live. " "The company prepared for me." "No, mum will still find a house for me." "I might need some time alone, so that house will do for me." "No need, I can manage it myself." "Yes, I will call you again later." "ok, bye." "No, I don't love you hahaa" I ended the call with a chuckle.

"You are sure so close with your friend." V said.

"Yes, I had known him since I'm 5. He treated me like his sister and I treat him like my brother. My family trusted him. So that's why they let me live at his house." I explained. 'Why is it so much trouble? Why should I explain?' I thought.

"Oh, okay. So why don't you sign this? It will be on for 2 years until 2018 Dec." Namjoon said.

I read the contract again. Not that I don't trust them but for safety and my future, I need to be cautious. After that I took the pen and signed on the paper. They handed me another set of paper for me to fill in my details for my profile as a record in the company.

"Oh, you are left handed!" V said suddenly.
"Yup." I smiled to him.

Jungkook moved close to me, looking at the details I filled. "You are turning 14 next year." He said still staying close to me.

'14?' I thought. "Oh yeap, you're right. I forget about the age system in Korea" I turned my head to face him after saying.

'WTF, when is he so close to me?!?!' I thought. I felt my face becoming hot, I bet a slightly pink shade will appear. I quickly turned away and focus back on the paper. 'He is really handsome.' I thought.

"Like what you see?" He whispered as he stayed close to me.

📄End of chapter 3🍭
--------------------------------------------
26 Feb 2022