-YOU BRAT! I'M YOUR HYUNG!!' this time everyone busted in loud laugh. Jimin whined and again buried his tomato face on Yoongi's chest being flustered, 'YAAA! Stop it guys!'

Jin: Ok fine! Enough of teasing my baby...Now tell me, who is hungry, hmm?

Everyone except Jin: MEEEEE!!

Jin covered his ears and shout back, 'AISH YOU PIGS! CALM DOWN!'

.

.

.

In dinner table;

Jin: Everyone?

All of them stopped talking and eating and looked at the eldest one who wanted their attention by clicking a wine glass.

Jin: So, as it's a beautiful night...I would like to make the night more beautiful with my handsome face and...' he stopped dramatically it didn't take a nanosecond to others o find out what is he trying to say!

Namjoon whispered Yeonjun beside him, 'Yeon-ie! Tell me I'm guessing wrong!'

Yeonjun gulped nervously while looking at the eldest, 'Joon-ie! Why would I give you false hope?' he also whispered.

Jin looked at everyone and found they are looking at him with their puppy eyes, mostly pleading not to say farther...

But, for your kind information, it's one and only Kim Seokjin. What he wants, he does!

Jin cleared his throat, 'Yes my kids! You guess right! Now, I'm presenting my super handsome... "Jokes"!'

And the dinning hall filled with loud gasps, deep sighs and small whimpers!

Jin glared at everyone, 'What happened to you guys?'

Yoongi looked at him with his bambi eyes, 'Hyung-ie! Not tonight, please?'

Jin: YAAAAA! ARE YOU GUYS UNDERSTIMATING MY HUMOR? YOU BRATS...I WILL- he was going to start his rap, but Soobin saved everyone.

Soobin: Jin hyung! Jin hyung! Cool! No one is gonna say anything...you can tell as many jokes as you want.' He said in one breath being nervous of Jin's rap.

Others snapped their head to him.

Taehyung: Seriously Soobin?' he murmured as no one could listen him.

Jin looked happy, 'Really? Ok then_'

Yoongi put his head on table, 'And here we go...'

Jin: So, what is it called when a short person waves at you?

Jimin shot his head up, 'hyung! Don't you dare-

Jin: It's called Microwave...'

And he started his windshield laughing, when others gave him a so done look.

Hoseok: Ok, good enough! Now shall we start-

Jin: hey hobah! One more, please?' he gave his puppy eyes and of course who will dare to refuse.

Jin took a breath, 'Hmm so...Jungkook?'

Jungkook: yes?' he said like he just landed on earth.

Jin: So what will you call Jimin if he becomes taller than you?'

Jimin glared at them, 'Jungkook don't you dare to respond-

But too late!

Jungkook already responded being wildered, 'Shouldn't I call him 'Hyung'? What else?'

Jin: NO PABO! You will call him Jimax!!'

Jimin looked at him with 'are you serious bro' look. But, this time one by one everyone joined Jin's laughing! Jimin whined, 'YAAAA! Jin hyuuungg!'

Tae side hugged him while trying not to laugh.

.

.

.

The night was remarkable. Everyone enjoyed the each and every moment together. They laughed together and fought together- but everything was so beautiful. That's how they are...some friends; more than a family...

They talked about random things during the dinner. Seokjin cracked some more of his dad jokes and made everyone sigh. As he is the oldest, no one could protest him, right? So, you know...?

But the truth is, Jin's jokes made the environment more pleasing and cheerful. He never fails to spread positivity among his dongsaengs. And every one knows it so well.

After a chaotic dinner they watched a movie together, played some games and spend some more times with each other. And at last the Kim brothers decided to return their home. They bid goodbyes and tiredly went off to their house.

Yeonjun's POV

~Bye guys! Drive safely! And Joon-ie, sent me a text after you reac safely, ok?' I waved them goodbye.

Joon: Ok! Bye boys...love you!

Kookie: See you Hyungs!

Beom-bin: Bye Hyungs! Bye kook-ie! See you...

And they left. Soobin and Beomgyu went inside with tired steps. I looked at them from behind.

'You guys must be tired, but I have some more tasks for you.' I thought in my mind.

They made me angry today. Those brats did something that I don't like....Now wait for me younger Choi's....

I went inside to meet my spoiled brat kids...

-

-

-

(To be continued ^_^)