Dear Readers~

This isn't a chapter, more like a really long Authors Note //Gomen

So...

First off, I'm sad to announce that this story will be ending soon; I've only planned about 10 more chapters, give or take.

There won't be a sequel to this, and the characters probably won't appear again.

That being said, I do plan on writing more Fan Fiction based in the Hunter X Hunter world, because It's amazing.

As well, I will start to re-vamp my Naruto and Fairy Tail fan fictions after this one is completed, so you can find me on there.

Hmm, what else?

If you had any questions concerning the story so far, ask'em here. I'll try my best to answer it.

I'd also like to apologize here, in the middle of the book, for any errors I made. I'm kinda stupid so //Gomen.

Thank you all for the support you've given me up till now, It truly means a lot.

I'd like to give a huge thanks to these readers, because they always fill my notifications with so much support I cry every time.

@Asonna

@Jade_Dragon457

@stellaswan13

@DatKawaiiUsagi

@Levy_Mcgarden1534

@naruka9015

@ELfang1rl

+Update To List+

Bloody_Shadow

Fira-chan

DigiGirl101

shadowfire14

ImANuko

TwinkleWolf

Thank you!! Also sorry If I missed anyone my memory is horrible XD

To all future readers~

Thank you for giving my fan fiction a chance, It's the first one that I wrote (well, properly anyways). I promise I'll improve in the future, so have faith in me!

Also, let's be friends :)

And that wraps this note up!

The next update will take place sometime after Hisoka and Misaki leads the nen exorcist to Chrollo but before the ending of Chimera Ants Arc.

Well, until then~

Have an amazing day!

-Circe_Cat

Vote.Comment.Share.