Yorknew III

A/N : I never realized this, but the Yorknew Arc is actually pretty long XD 

5K reads YAY =^w^= 

A QUICK NOTE: Lucifer/Diablo/The Demon Lord/ The Devil are all the same person in case you didn't know. Other names he's associated with are Hades and The Death Lord. I will interchange them cause I don't want Chrollo Lucifer and Lucifer to be confused too much =^w^=

Just a heads up; There will be much updates during march break; maybe not so much this week; last week rushes and stuffs. Ah well, Enjoy this Chapter (btw it's 3am as I type this. Whelp q.q )

==========

        *Misaki POV*

        Chrollo stared at me with his mouth agape. He opened and closed it like a fish struggling to breathe, finally, he mumbled something I couldn't hear and bolted out of the room. I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding and slumped down along the wall. This was too much for me to deal with. Now that the Seven Sins's Curse no longer clouded my vision, I could finally remember what really happened that night in Heaven's Arena.

==========

        "Don't you want to be my fiancee?"  Chrollo had asked, and suddenly, I saw a dark figure looming overhead, strings attached to its fingers. I followed them to find that Chrollo was completely and utterly under his control. His eyes were swirling purple and black. I laid there, terrified of Lucifer. He moved a finger and Chrollo leaned down and started to kiss, no, to nibble on my collarbone. It started off as gentle bites, but soon his teeth were drawing blood. As he moved for my jugular vein, Hisoka's image in my mind brought me out of my trance of fear.

        I pushed back against Diablo, causing him to lose control of Chrollo for just a moment.

        "What is it?" Chrollo asked, black eyes flowing with worry. As soon as the moment came, it passed, and Diablo once again took in the reins of control of Chrollo.

        "Why don't you like me!! Don't you have any idea how much I crave you?? I love you Misaki!! I love you!! You are mine!"

        I stared with hatred in my eyes at the figure in the shadows. He sneered at me and lifted another finger. Chrollo moved to strike me, and I barely dodged. His fist was lodged a good distance in the wall.

        "Answer me god damn you!"

        Tears of blood dripped down my face as I collected my power. I fired the sixth form of the Seven Sins at Diablo. The Bow of Pride fired a deadly shot, it's aspect of pride granted it 100% accuracy. The Demon Lord's form flashed, and wavered.

        "I-I don't love you Lucifer-sama... Gomen ne..." I said to Chrollo, for there was no way I could love someone who would allow himself to be controlled by another. Even if the controller was none other than the Devil himself.

        Speaking of the Devil, his form solidified again and with a snarl he cast not strings around Chrollo this time, but an entire net of nen. Chrollo started to chuckle mancially. 

        "It doesn't matter... kukukuku.... I'll have you anyways." His teeth lengthed into fangs and his eyes... His eyes were terrifyingly empty, save for the flames of hell that burned within. I smacked my head into his, drawing blood from both parties. With my blood as the catalyst, the Seven Sins took on an upgraded form. The arrow notched in the Bow of Pride was no longer just made of nen, it was a BloodBorne arrow, far more devastating and powerful, and a lot more draining on its user.