Chrollo Lucifer - Date with the Devil

*Misaki POV*

        Hmm... Lucifer-sama wants me to go somewhere with him? I gasped and then giggled. Could this be what they call a date? Nah, that's ridiculous, Lucifer-sama probably has much more important things to worry about than pesky hormones. 

        I stopped by my loft and stretched out. It's been a while since I've been here. I looked around, smiling. It had cost quite a lot to have people build it from scratch in the middle of a forest, but it was beautiful. I also had defensive wards around the perimeter of the area, so it was extremely safe. I was polishing Seya and Skya when someone barged in the door. I glanced up.

        "Misaki!" Hisoka growled. "Are you seriously going on a date with Leader??" His killing intent was ten times stronger than usual. I looked back to my weapons.

        "I-it's not a date- Lucifer-sama just wants me to go somewhere with him." I stammered.

        "Yeah, ALONE. Leader never lets himself be alone with anyone." Hisoka said, hurt in his voice. I sighed. 

        "I'm not sure what you want Hisoka." 

        He pushed me with incredible speed against the wall. Hisoka cupped my chin in his hand and tilted my face up so that he was staring into my eyes. 

        "You... don't know what I want?" He murmured in a quiet but razor sharp voice.There was a softness to his voice that I've never heard before. I felt my heart beat speed up. 

        "H-Hisoka?" I whispered. His eyes searched mine, looking for something. After a while, he sighed, letting go of me and turning away. 

        "Gomen Misaki... That was... Uncalled for. I'll see you later." He said, closing the door behind him. I frowned, what was that all about? Then I shook my head. I don't have time for this, I was going to be late to meet Lucifer-sama.

===========

        "Lucifer-sama!" I called out in a cheery voice. He turned around and smiled gently when he saw me. "Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

        "Hm.. I just wanted to spend some time with you Misaki-chan. Where would you like to go?"

        I pouted. "I thought we were going on a mission." He laughed.

        "I can be fun too."

        "I'm sure you can Lucifer-sama. Hmm... How about Heaven's Arena?"

        He looked at me quizzically before nodding his head. I cheered. I've always heard about the arena, but have yet to give it a try. 

=========

        "Woaaaah." I exclaimed when we reached the place. "It's huge!" Lucifer came up behind me and patted my head. 

        "Shall we get started?" 

        He went to go line up while I wandered around. Suddenly, a very muscular man knelt before me.

        "Dear Kami!" He cried. "You are the most beautiful woman I've laid my eyes on. Please, Marry Me!" I gulped. Uhm. No thanks?

        I was about to say something when Lucifer-sama suddenly appeared, a vicious aura around him. "Excuse me..." He said in a light but commanding voice. "Did you just... propose to my fiancee?" He asked the man. 

        Even though he clearly sensed Lucifer's aura, the man still got up and nodded. Wow, I give him credit for being brave. "I swore by the heavens that I would marry the most beautiful woman in the world, and she's the one."