Chapter 42 I'M YOUR WOLF

Haven could only stare back at the tall man before her. While trying to runaway from Tristan, she didn't know when she ended up in this man's arm.She felt it.

A faint spark that erupted when he one of his hand held hers and the other found it's way to her waist. His ocean blue eyes met hers and at that moment, Haven couldn't explain how she felt.

The two stared at each other, time seemed to have come to a stop as they slow–danced, their eyes never left each other.

His presence felt so comforting, making Haven completely forgot that she had planned to runaway.

The dance had almost ended when Haven's senses returned to her. Suddenly , Haven gasped, letting go of the man's hand as she jerked backwards. She turned dashing through the crowd as she ran away.

Lucious didn't expect this move at all, before he could realize what was happening, the woman with the silver mask had already disappeared.

His wolf let out a small growl as his blue eyes turned completely black. Lucious' legs started moving, dashing through the crowd as he ran after the woman who had just left.

" Alpha !?"  He heard Raphael's voice through the mind–link but Lucious couldn't care about anything or anyone right now. His mind was only on one person.

And that was the woman who had escaped him.

=========

Raphael's mouth were slightly opened as he saw the woman the Alpha was dancing with suddenly jerk backwards. Everything happened in a flash. The woman turned and dashed through the crowd, leaving a dumbstruck Lucious behind. Raphael watched as the Alpha stood there in shock for some minutes .

What Lucious did next completely made Raphael's jaw drop open. He watched the Alpha dashed into the crowd, running after the woman who had just left.

" Alpha you can't just leave like this.. You still.." Raphael tried saying again when he felt Lucious cut off the mind–link harshly.

' What the fuck?! ' Raphael scoffed running his hands through his brown hair.

============

The elevator door finally opened, Haven stepping out as she arrived at the ground floor. She needed to get out of here and fast.

How could she allow herself be distracted by another man? What was that feeling she felt?

The entire pack house was full tonight. It made it much easier for her to escape from there unnoticed.

Haven's eyes darted left and right , looking out for the possible guards that could be on duty. Haven had no idea where she was going, all she knew was she needed to get away from here and fast. Haven hurriedly walked to the gate, her heart thumping loudly as she saw the tons of guards placed there.

' Oh no' She thought , the entire place was secured. The only way for her to leave this place was through that gate but they were just too many guards.

' What if they try to stop me?'

Beating those guards would be no problem to her ofcourse. But she knew it woyod take uo most of her time, and time was very essential to her at the moment.

Haven tried to act as natural and normal as possible as she carefully approached them.

" Hey stop! " A guard callee out, his deep voice resonated in the dark night. He moved forward to block her way" Who are you?" He questioned sternly.

Haven frowned " How dare you talk to me like that?!" She growled using her Alpha voice. Ofcourse , Haven was the daughter of an Alpha so she had Alpha blood running through her veins.

" Do you want to lose your heads?!" Her voice sent shivers The guards frowned feeling the aura coming from  hearing what Haven said.

The guard who asked Haven the question subconsciously swallowed. He thought he had offended someone he was not supposed to offend. He could feel the Alpha tone in Haven's voice.

" I'm so sorry ma'am, I'm so sorry" He bowed his neck, his legs shifted back, giving space for Haven to pass.

Haven glared at them before she passed, her head held high, as she walked out.

Haven's heart thumped so loudly against her chest, she thought it would burst due to nervousness. When she was sure she was out if their sight, Haven's paced quickened.

She did it!  she finally did it!

Haven felt like screaming due to happiness. She couldn't believe it, she had finally escaped.

" Yes Haven, we did it!" A voice said in her head.

This startled Haven, causing her to miss her footing as she stumbled forward. Haven caught herself right on time before she ended up hitting the ground.

She looked around, her eyebrows pinched together. What was that?

She was sure she had heard a voice.

' What was that ?' Haven wondered , her eyes looking around, scrutinizing her surroundings.

" It's me Haven" The female voice came again.

" Sorry for startling you Haven" The voice apologized giggling. " My name is Kira. I'm your wolf" She said introducing herself.

" My wolf? " Haven repeated.
" Yes. I'm your wolf"

Haven blinked her eyes, looking up. The full moon shone brightly, illuminating the dark night.

Yes that was right, it should be past midnight by now. She was finally eighteen.

" Hello Kira, it's nice meeting you" Haven smiled. It felt nice finally meeting her long awaited wolf. Now she could actually speak to someone through her own mind without having to worry if she had lost her voice or not.

" Okay Haven we need to get out of here now, let me take the lead" Kira offered.

" Don't worry Kira, I got this" Haven smirked. She dusted her hands " Ready?" She asked.

" Ready" Kira smiled. Haven lunged forward shifting into her beautiful silver wolf. Her silver fur shone under the moonlight.

Haven's wolf dashed through the night, running to Selene knows where. She didn't know where she was going but as long as it was far away from that Alpha, she would gladly go.