Chapter 20 I WANT HAVEN DEAD!

" Alpha, a letter has been sent from the Blood Moon Pack" Tristan's beta said as he handed the letter over to him.

" Blood Moon Pack?" Tristan asked collecting the letter.

Why would the Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack suddenly send him a letter?

The famous Blood Moon Pack was the pack ruled by the ferocious Supreme Alpha Lucious.

Tristan had definitely heard of Lucious , the ruthless Alpha who ruled the supernatural realm with no mercy. No one wanted to mess with him as he hardly forgives even the slightest mistake. Lucious' reputation was known far and wide in the shifters realm as the most powerful werewolf alive. His power was second to none.

Because of this everyone feared and respected him 

' Why did the Supreme Alpha send him a message?' Tristan wondered as he opened the rolled paper to read it.

His eyes skimmed through the contents of the paper quickly,  making him furrow his brows.

" What's wrong Alpha?" His beta asked seeing Tristan frown his face.

" The Supreme Alpha wants to see me specifically after the Moon Ball" Tristan answered , his frowned deepened.

But why will the Alpha want to see him?

Of course !

How could he even forget? He hadn't gone to pay his respects to the Supreme Alpha after he had become the new Alpha of this pack. 

That was probably the reason the Alpha wanted to personally meet him.

" Argh!!" Tristan groaned in frustration as he clutched his fists.

Losing Haven was really messing with his mind.

How could he forget about such an important event? He must find Haven as soon as possible.

" Make preparations for the annual Moon Ball." Tristan said looking at his beta.

" The Blood Moon Pack is quite far from here. We'll leave in a few days, inform the others" He ordered briefly.

" Yes Alpha" The beta said before rushing out to go carry out his Alpha's command. He almost bumped into Mika, who was entering the Alpha's office.

Mika glared at the poor man who bowed his head forcing him to immediately apologize.

" I'm so sorry Luna" He bowed his head once before stepping out of the room.

" What's his problem?" Mika hissed as she entered the room. She saw Tristan sitting on his desk with a paper in his hands.

" What happened Tristan?" She asked coming closer to him. She sat on the table and snaked her hands over his neck earning her a glare from him.

" What?! " She asked annoyed as she removed her hands from his neck. 

" I'm your mate, why can't i touch you?" Mika asked feeling wronged.

" You are not my mate! " Tristan stated coldly making the girl before him to frown.

" And who is? Haven??" She asked as she chuckled. " It's seems you've forgotten whatever happened between us that night , Tristan ". Mika said viciously.

" Have you really forgotten how I got this?" She asked showing him her neck. Tristan could very well see his mark on Mika's bare neck.

" It's okay Tristan, you can forget... But I never will" She laughed seeing the look on Tristan's face.

" I mean like how would I forget? My mate was so vicious that night" She said licking her lips seductively at him.

" Mika!!" Tristan yelled as he stood up, banging the table in front of him.

" What??!!" She yelled back equally, her voice matching up to his.

" Don't you dare raise your voice at me Tristan!  You're forgetting that I put you on that seat and I could get you out as easily" She smirked wickedly at him.

" You are mine Tristan! So you better get that straight into your head!! You only belong to me and no one else, especially not that bitch Haven" Mika spat out viciously glaring furiously at the man before her. 

Mika didn't give Tristan the chance to say anything before she turned and angrily stomped out of the room.

Tristan stood there, boiling with rage as he watched Mika walked out. 

He banged his hands on the table, creating a small dent where his hands had landed.

============

Mika walked out of the Alpha's office, her face red with rage as she headed home. She ignored all the greetings she received on the way,  storming through what was left of the former Silver Pack. Due to the rogue's horrible attack , the once mighty Silver Pack now had barely 61 members.

She headed to her parents room. Everyone stepped out of the way as they saw the angry Luna storming through the house.

" Dad????! " She yelled as she reached the old beta's floor.

" Father !!! " She yelled out louder this time  as she stepped into the living room.

" Mika??! What happened ?! "Mika's mother heard her daughter's yelling and rushed out.

" Where is Dad!!" Her voice cracked as she hugged her mum. Mika burst into tears as she called for her dad.

The beta came out alarmed as he heard his daughter calling out to him. He was shocked as he saw Mika crying on her mother's shoulder.

The old beta was furious as he walked up to them.

" What's wrong Mika?! " His voice thundered " Who made my precious cry? His face darkened as he saw Mika's eyes turn red because of crying.

" Tri..Tristan.." She said crying some more making the already angry beta even more furious.

" Tristan that bastard!! How dare he do this?!! I'll make him pay for what he did!" The old beta's voice thundered as he began to move.

" No father! Tristan didn't do anything..don't hurt him!" Mika called out to her angry father who stopped and looked at her, confusion written all over his face.

" But.. You just said it was Tristan" Her mother said looking at Mika in confusion.

" It's all of that Haven's fault!!" Mika half yelled. 

" She's the one doing all of this! Tristan doesn't love me because he still thinks that bitch is alive mother!" Mika said through gritted teeth.

She ran to her father and held his hands " Dad.. Dad please get rid of Haven, where ever she is... Just kill her once and for all"

" I want to see the dead body of the one causing all of this father! I want Tristan to finally see Haven's head with his own eyes. Maybe then he'll finally accept me, please father. I want Haven dead!!" She cried as she hugged him 

The old beta patted his daughter's back gently as he consoled her. Mika was his precious. He hated to see tears in his beloved daughter's eyes.

" It's okay Mika, I'll bring Haven's head to you"

" I promise "  He promised , comforting the crying girl in his arms .