Chapter 31 DEATH OF ME

Tristan and Mika together with his Beta were shown to the second floor where other Alphas and their Betas stayed while his pack members were shown to their various rooms. Tristan and Mika now had to share a room to make it seem like everything was okay between them. Mika walked into the room first, with Tristan following closely behind.  Mika dropped the small b

"Ahh I'm so stressed out!" Mika sighed sitting down heavily on the soft bed. She lay back down while watching her mate.

"Tristan love, ain't you tired?" She asked rubbing her forehead " My whole back aches" She complained.

Mika frowned, seeing as Tristan ignored her. " Tristan? "
He didn't pay attention to her. He simply walked pass her and went to shower. It's been a long day , he was really tired too.

Mika rolled her eyes seeing how Tristan ignored her. " You won't be able to ignore me for much longer sweetheart" A malicious smirk found it's way to her lips.

============

Haven and Alena giggled as they snuck back into the pack house —  well Alena did most of the giggling as Haven's voice wasn't audible. The ground floor was already jam–packed with cars.
Alena and Haven quietly sneaked pass the cars and headed up the elevator. They soon arrived at the beta's floor.

" Ah that was so exhausting!" Alena said rubbing her sore back as she walked into the apartment. Haven followed behind, carrying the shopping bag containing her ball gown and some other things Alena had stopped to buy.
Alena was about to say something else when she caught that scent. She frowned a little, turning slightly to meet the red eyes of the man who was walking towards her.

Seeing the fast approaching Raphael, Alena gulped down in fear. Behind her, Haven stood , seemingly uninterested in whatever was going to happen between the couple.

Raphael's had a small scowl on his face as he glared down at Alena. He had just arrived home, tired and excited to meet his lovely mate but all of that excitement had died down when he entered the house and couldn't find his mate anywhere. Only her faint scent lingered in the air. The rogue was gone too.

Raphael's balled his fists, his eye color slowly turned red. He began to panic thinking the rogue had done something with his mate. All Raphael saw was red at the moment. He was ready to tear everything down as he rushed out, heading to the elevator. At the same time, the elevator door opened and that sweet scent hit his nose, making him to stop momentarily. Raphael couldn't explain the relief he felt when he saw Alena step out of the elevator with that filthy rogue following behind.

" Where the hell did you go to??!! Raphael yelled as soon as he reached Alena.

" How many times have I told you not to step out of this house?!" He couldn't control the anger he felt right now "Do you know how worried I was Alena?!" He growled making his poor flinch a bit.

Raphael breathed heavily, glaring at Alena who had her lips pouted as she looked up at him.

" R..Raph..." He heard her call out, the next moment, Raphael felt small hands wrap around him as Alena laid her small head on his chest.

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry for making you worried Raph" She said quietly, closing her eyes. Raphael stood there, confused on what to do. He was so angry with his mate, but he still couldn't be angry with her.

It's not like he enjoyed locking her up at home, he knew Alena disliked it too, but he couldn't help it. All he is doing is for her own sake. He can't risk Alena or his baby's life.
Raphael couldn't believe how all of his anger had dissipate into thin air the moment his mate has hugged him.

" Alenaaaaaa" He groaned " You'll most definitely be the death of me!" He said making Alena giggle. His eyes fell on Haven whose eyes were looking everywhere but here.

He clenched his teeth, even the sight of her made him grimaced. He was sure it was the rogue who had instigated Alena in one way or the other to leave the house.
'This girl was really something else'

" You broke the promise you made to me for her right? You went out because of this filthy rogue?!" Raphael said through gritted teeth.

" How dare you try to endanger my mate's life girl?!" He barked. Haven's head immediately snapped back to the couple who were being all lovey–dovey in front of her. She had looked elsewhere because she didn't want it to seem like she was disturbing them– Haven hated being the third wheel.

'What the fuck?!' Haven wanted to yell at him. 'What the fuck is this guy's problem with her?!'

If she had her voice, Haven would have most definitely given him a piece of her mind. Haven saw Alena try to calm her mate down.

Her blue eyes locked on his , the two of them stood there glaring at each other.

===========

" What ?!!" Raphael yelled out suddenly " What are you talking about Alena?!"

Alena somehow managed to diffuse the situation. She sent Haven to her room, telling her she'll come see her later while she grabbed her mate's hand and dragged him to the living room. She was excited to tell him of her findings.

" That's the truth, Haven hasn't not come of age yet, that's why she doesn't feel the mate pull but the Alpha certainly does even if he doesn't know." Alena informed him after they sat down together. Raphael and Alena were now cuddling on a couch in the living room.

Raphael gritted his teeth. He knew what he felt towards the rogue wasn't right. She could probably be his Luna someday, she could be the one person the Moon Goddess had given Lucious to live a happy and fulfilled life  —  his shot at true happiness. But Raphael still despised her. He didn't think he would be able to bring himself to forgive her —  let alone accept her as his Luna.

" Did you by any chance try to tell Lucious about the possibility of the rogue being his mate ?" He heard her ask as she adjusted herself to look up at him. Raphael didn't reply her.

" You know he'll find out soon right?" She said shaking her head in disapproval. Alena could totally understand why her mate simply hated rogues and so, his dislike for Haven was also justified . Alena never believed him whenever he said he hated Haven , she knew deep down, Raphael too knew Haven was definitely their Luna. He was just too stubborn to accept it.

" Then let him! I care about the Alpha but I don't fucking care about that filthy rogue. Tomorrow night, she might turn out to be the Alpha fated mate but I don't care. She'll never be my Luna" He said with finality.

Alena sighed" I think we both need to shower to cool our heads. You've been running around since morning. Why don't you go shower, for the mean time , I'll quickly cook up something for you to eat. How about that?" She suggested . Raphael kissed her forehead carefully.

" That's perfect. I'll be right back" He gently pushed her off him as he got up to go to the bathroom. Alena sat there for a while before she pulled herself up and headed to the kitchen.

==============

Haven entered the room with the bags. She saw how the so called supreme "Beta" glared at her so she just nodded her head to Alena and headed to her room.

Dropping the bags carefully on the bed, she could still feel her arm ache a little from the pain. She had removed the bandage earlier as it was almost healed. Besides the bandage reminded her of the fact that she's become so weak. She didn't even want to think about that.

Haven tried to talk again, maybe this time she'd be lucky and her voice will return to her. But just like the other days, no sound came out.

She wanted to groan in frustration. Why?!!

Haven plopped down on the bed, laying her back on the soft mattress as her eyes glued to the ceiling .

It was just a matter of one day. After today everything will be fine. Everything will go back to the way it was —   well not everything though, but at least she'll get her freedom back. Isn't that good enough?

By tomorrow, she'll finally be able to escape this place. She'll finally be able to get rid of that Alpha  —  once and for all.

I wished you guys had voted for the previous chapter😞😞😞