Chapter 15 SHE'S PREGNANT

Thankfully, the healer's house was the farthest away from the pack village so the event didn't raise much commotion.

Lucious carried the rogue girl carefully in his arms as he walked back to the house.

The girl was still out cold.

Lucious gritted his teeth as he imagined her having to go through the same pain he once caused her all over again.

Lucious had long stopped worrying himself about why he cared for the girl.

He just assumed it was because she had once saved him and he owed her.

"Raphael, find me Dayna, wherever the fuck she's gone."

" Find her and bring her to me" He quickly mind–linked the beta as he steps into his house.

Lucious arrives at his apartment and goes straight to the bedroom.

He laid the girl down gently and made sure she was comfortable before he walked into the bathroom.

He walked back to the room with a wet towel in his hands which he used to clean her forehead gently.

He did this some more as he tried to tidy the pale looking girl, up a little.

He didn't leave her side even for once, throughout the remaining of the night.

===========

An angry Ashley was bounded hands and feet as she was thrown harshly into the dungeon.

She yelled and snarled viciously but the warriors ignored her as they gave way for their beta to step forward.

Raphael was heartbroken as he saw his sister like this.

" Raph..." She cried out as she saw her brother.

She managed to scoot over to his side.

" Please get me out of here, Raph don't let them kill me" She cried out as she tried reaching for his hands.

Raphael was torn between doing his duty as a beta and carrying out his duty as an older brother.

He had only one choice to choose.

And he had to choose fast.

Raphael stood there, listening to his sister's cries as she pleaded with him to save her.

He gritted his teeth, closing his eyes as he stood there for a while.

Making up his mind, he quietly took a step back, allowing the warriors to do their duty.

Ashley's heart fell as she saw her only brother move back to allow the guards lock her up.

" Raph..?" A single tear dropped down from her eyes as she called out quietly.

She felt as if her whole world had crashed down as she sees him walking away.

What was Raph doing?

He was supposed to be her brother.

He had always been there to protect her, so how could he just leave her like this?

Raphael turned, not wanting to see Ashley's face as he walked away saying his last words.

" Lock her up"

============

Natasha stood looking at the mirror, her eyes focused on her open belly as different thoughts ran through her mind.

After successfully running away from Lucious' territory, Roel had brought her over to a strange part of the forest where the rogues lived.

Since Roel was akin to an Alpha to them, Natasha was welcomed and treated with respect.

Ever since she got here, her life had been filled with so much fun and excitement.

She spends most of her time with Roel who doesn't have much to do whenever he was with her, except satisfy his carnal desires.

Natasha weirdly loved this side of him more than anything.

They made out day in, day out non stop.

Although the place wasn't really what she expected when she always pictured moving to Roel's home,  she was still happy nevertheless.

She had Roel, the love of her life by her side and the people's love.

Unlike back in the Blood Moon pack where majority of the pack members secretly disliked her.

Natasha knew this.

Natasha shook her head as she quickly gets rid of those thoughts.

Her focus returns to her belly.

She could see her stomach protrude slightly, it was very small but since it was her body, she noticed it.

Natasha had been feeling very off lately, even Roel had complained something about her was off anytime they were together.

He didn't like how she "smelled" at all these days as he hardly came home.

And when he eventually does, he tries to stay away from her.

Natasha couldn't understand why he treated her like that.

Today she had just come out of the bathroom after taking a bath.

Roel's strange behavior kept disturbing her as her eyes land on the mirror in their room.

A thought suddenly pops into her mind.

Does he not think she was attractive anymore?

No, that's not possible. Roel always told her she was the most attractive woman he had ever seen.

Yes, she is the most attractive woman ever.

She strongly believed that because even the almighty supreme Alpha of the Blood Moon pack loses control just by seeing her.

Natasha allows the towel to fall of her body as she walks to the mirror.

She stops just before the mirror fully naked as she looks at her self.

She could see her chest had swollen up, making it look much larger than before and it felt a little sore.

Natasha hadn't worried much about that but immediately she saw the small protrusion on her belly, her eyes widen in shock.

" I'm pregnant?" She asks , her voice full of disbelief.

===========

Lucious would have most definitely ripped off Dayna's head if not for the rogue girl sleeping in the same room.

He didn't want to disturb or startle her as he glared furiously at the pack healer.

The pack healer cowered under Lucious' gaze as her forehead was covered with beads of sweat.

On some rare nights, Dayna ventures out of the pack village.

Seeing the girl was yet to regain consciousness, she had given her the drugs she needed and left with the intention to return early next morning.

It was okay to leave the girl for the night right?

She's just a rogue after all.

How was she to know the rogue girl could actually become someone's target the night she decides to leave?

Luckily for her, all the Supreme Alpha did was to glare at her as she scurried away to check on the rogue.

The girl looked much more sicker than the last time she saw her.