Sam and Karina looked at each other, sighing at their words. Karina had no say at that moment, she began to back up. Walking away from the conversation. Sam looked after her, seeing her feet at the door. He gestured to her to inform Dean, "We told Lanie we'd stop by."

Sam followed her to see Karina had already left the room while Dean was speaking to him. "Oh, good, yeah. No, you two go hang out with jailbait. Just watch out for Chris Hansen." Sam turned to Dean, shaking his head. "Meanwhile, I'll be here getting to, you know, save my life."

Sam went quiet as he turned his back on Dean, continuing to walk toward the door.

"You're unbelievable, you know that? I mean, for months, we've been trying to break this demon deal. Now, Dad's about to give us the freakin' address and you can't accept it!?! The man is dead and you're still butting heads with the guy!"

Sam faced Dean, "This is not what this is about."

"THEN WHAT IS IT!?"

"The fact is, we got no hard proof here, Dean. After everything, you're still going on blind faith!"

"Yeah, well, maybe!! You know, maybe that's all I got, okay!?"

Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester stared at each other after his words. Not knowing that Karina Leone was hearing every word coming from their mouths. She was standing by the door, listening to the words. She pressed her lips together, eyes filled up with tears. She shook her head before she wiped away her tear, and walked to the rental car.

Dean looked down at the floor, nodding. Sam pleaded to Dean, "Please. Just please don't go anywhere until we get back. Okay, Dean? Please." Dean remained silent, Sam shook his head. Finally, he walked to the door. Dean looked up, seeing Sam walking away for a moment.

After Sam shut the door, Dean sighed heavily as he sat down at the table. Waiting for John Winchester. Karina was in the driver's seat of the car, waiting. Staring at the distance. The passenger's door opened, entering Sam in the seat. He looked out in the distance, sighing.

"Are you okay?"

Sam shifted his eyes to Karina, and he slowly nodded. She read his mind before putting the keys in the ignition. She began to drive to Lanie's house, leaving Dean Winchester behind.

***

"Have you told your father about this?" asked Karina.

"And bother him at work? No... He wouldn't believe me anyway, he'd just chuck me into therapy."

They were all in her bedroom, where it happened. Sam continued to question her, "So what did your mother say?"

"She wanted to see me. So at first, I thought I was supposed to go to the cemetery."

"Did you?"

Laine nodded with tears forming in her eyes, "Nothing happened... but then she started asking me to do other things."

Karina asked, "What things?"

"Bad things..."

Lanie's back was on them, crying at the thought that wasn't shared to them. Sam pleaded with her as she was still crying. "Lanie, please... tell us what happened, it's very important."

Laine turned on them, crying, "Mom told me to go to Dad's medicine cabinet."

"And?"

"She wanted me to take his sleeping pills, take all of his sleeping pills!"

Karina asked, "She wanted you to kill yourself?"

Lanie nodded as she continued to cry with fear, "Why would my mom want me to do that?"