"I agree with Kay."

Sam shouted, "She says she knows how to save you!"

Dean shouted, "Well, she can't!"

"Oh, really? You guys know that for sure?"

"We do."

"How?"

"Because she told me, okay?"

Sam Winchester's face was shattered by Dean Winchester's words. Hopeless. He looked at Karina Leone whose eyes shifted in guilt and anger at the upbringing of Ruby.

"What?"

"She told me... flat-out that she could not save us-- nobody can. She overheard it."

Sam nodded with eyes that were filling up with tears and emotions. He looked at them, "And you just somehow neglected to mention this to me?"

Karina rolled her eyes as she walked away, "We don't care about her! I tried to warn you. She brought it in the first place because she read your weakness, Sam, and you ignored me. Remember the same threatening message I said to her? You turn your listening ears on to know that if you try to summon her or I see you with her, you better watch your back!"

"So what, now you guys are keeping secrets from me?"

Karina faced Sam with arms crossed. Cocking her head at him, her eyes squinted. "You really wanna go that road about keeping secrets from who?"

Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester, and Karina Leone stared at each other in silence for a moment. Filling up the tension that was well-deserved.

Sam shifted his eyes away from them as he passed them. Karina groaned softly while Dean asked Sam. "Now where are you going?"

"Guess I'm going to Ohio." Sam continued walking while Dean and Karina followed him.

***

Meanwhile, in Milan, Ohio, the trio dressed up as detectives, Sam and Dean dressed up in suits while Karina was wearing a blazer with a pencil skirt and high heels. Her hair was in a ponytail as usual. The wife of the victim directed him to the scene where her husband died.

"I found him... there."

They all took a look at the study room, then Dean asked, "Why don't you tell us everything saw, Mrs. Waters?"

"You mean besides my dead husband?"

Sam calmed her down, "Just everything else... you saw, please."

She sighed as she reminisced the memory, "There was blood...everywhere. The phone was ripped from the wall, his favorite scotch on the desk. What else could you possibly want to know?"

"Have any clue why the phone was ripped off the wall?" asked Karina.

"I don't know."

Sam asked, "You mind if I take a look?"

Mrs. Water let Sam be in the office to investigate. She pointed out to Dean and Karina, "I already went over all this with other detectives."

Dean nodded, "We'll be out of your hair in no time, ma'am."

Sam was checking the recent callers on the phone until he stopped one caller. SHA33. He looked up as he asked her, "Ma'am, what time did your husband die?"

"Sometimes after 11."

Dean and Karina turned to Sam. They looked down, seeing Sam pointing at the phone. He looked up, sharing a look at them. Karina returned to Mrs. Waters, "What about strange phone calls? Any calls that featured weird interferences, static, anything like that?"