"Hey, stranger."

"Hey, Karina."

"So how long will your brother be done gelling his hair?"

Sam scoffed, "Forever?"

Karina nodded, pressing her lips. "I don't know, maybe in the heat of a moment?"

Sam glared at her, shaking his head. Karina laughed at him. Just in time, Dean was strolling around the room. Looking for his gun. Sam and Karina were standing beside the frame.

Sam said, "Whenever you're ready, Dean."

Dean pulled out a black lace bra in the middle of his clothing. His eyes lit up in impressment, holding on to a bra. He turned to the only girl in the room, "This yours?'

Karina glared at him, crossing her arms. Dean singled laughed at Karina, he returned her bra to where it was. Finally, he pulled up his gun, "Bingo."

Dean put his gun in the back of his jeans as he walked past Sam and Karina, "Now who's ready for some breakfast?"

Meanwhile, at the diner, the trio entered themselves. There was a cashier who was giving a tall old man some change. "Drive safely now, Mr. Pickett."

He grumbled as he exited the diner, "Yeah, yeah."

They all find the booth while the waitress was warning her poor clothing friend. "Can't stay if you ordered something, Cal. You know the rules."

Cal passed some changes to her, "Some coffee." She poured coffee into his mug.

Dean gave Karina some space to let her sit by him, "Ladies first."

Karina scoffed, "Assuming I'm a lady who took an hour of hair gelled in the bathroom."

She scooted over to the booth while Dean was offended, eyeing her down. Sam was quietly laughing at Karina's comment as he sat down in the booth across from them. Dean was looking at the menu on the wall, and he noticed today's special.

Dean smiled at Sam and Karina, "Hey. Tuesday. Pig 'in a poke."

Sam asked, "You even know what this is?"

The same waitress named Doris walked up to them, holding on to her order note. "You guys ready?"

"Yes, I'll have the special, side of bacon and a coffee."

"I'll have Chocolate Chip Banana Waffles. Two of them. Side of bacon and sausages."

"Make it three coffees and a short stack."

Doris wrote down the orders as she left, "You got it."

Dean leaned over on his seat, looking at Sam and Karina. "I'm telling you, guys, this job's small fry. We should be spending our time hunting down Bela."

Karina grinned as she leaned her hand against her chin. "Oh right, right. We should get on that. I'm sorry, where is she again?"

"Shut up."

Karina giggled as she reached for coffee creamers on the table. Listening to Sam's words. "Look, believe me, we both want to find her as bad as you do. In the meantime, we have this."

Sam pulled some papers that he found for the next case. Dean took the papers from him, and discussed them over, "All right so this professor..."

Karina explained what Sam informed her when he found a case. She was opening a creamer of French Vanilla in her hands. "Dexter Hasselback was passing through town last week when he vanished."

As she opened the small container, it squirted on her face. She wiped it away, nodding. Pressing her lips together, awkwardly. She put it aside on a table.