"Listen. I don't have to do this gently. If you don't listen to us, more people are going to get hurt, because Callie is going to hurt them."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Karina looked at him with soft eyes, "Look, I know you think we're insane, but listen... Your daughter is still here... She's a spirit."

Dr. Garrison looked over at Callie who was sleeping peacefully on her bed. He sat at the end of the bed and looked deeply at her. He turned his glance on them, "So you've seen her too?"

Sam and Karina's faces were a mix of surprise and shock. They both walked up to him as he explained more. "I sensed her... Callie. Her presence, her scent. I even saw her standing at my bed but I never... believed it... I thought I was dreaming, I-"

Sam interrupted him, "It wasn't a dream. She looks like she did when she was 8. White dress, red ribbon in her hair. She's been trying to talk to you."

He sighed as he looked at them, "You aren't cops, are you?"

They both responded to him, "No."

"Then who are you guys?"

"People know a little bit about this kind of thing."

"Well, what you said about my wife poisoned Callie, that--"

Karina stopped him, "Callie told us."

"What?"

"Not so many words, but she told us."

He shook his head in disbelief. Eyes filled with tears. "My wife loved Callie. So how is... how is that possible."

Sam answered, "We don't know... but it is."

"No, no, I don't believe you."

Karina took a step toward him as she softly explained to her. That was so close to her in her past.

"Doctor... I know it's hard to understand. Callie is killing people in cold blood. She's vengeful, and desperate because no one couldn't listen to her. You have to listen to her. You have to talk to her as the father... not as a doctor. Please... listen to your daughter..."

Dr. Garrison looked at his daughter, taking his chance to speak to his daughter. Karina stepped back, nodding along. Pressing her lips together, looking down. She was close to tears after her words to Dr. Garrison. But all she saw... is an 8-year-old version of her... and... Dr. Brian.

Sam clearly read Karina's emotions in her eyes and her body. In her words along with her voice. Broken... and cracked with sadness. The whole time Sam was looking at Karina while Dr. Garrison was speaking to Callie. Karina sensed Sam's looking at her, but she decided to listen.

"Callie? Callie, it's Dad. It's me, Daddy. Is it true? Mommy do that to you? I know I wasn't listening before, but I'm listening now. Daddy's here. Please honey, is there something you wanna tell me?"

Sam shifted his eyes away from Karina. He saw a figure in the corner who was listening to Dr. Garrison's words. "Doctor..."

He looked up at Sam, and then he nodded his head to the corner. Dr. Garrison followed his gaze in the corner. There she was... little Snow White... Callie's spirit was in front of him.

He asked her, "Is it true?' She nodded.

Dr. Garrison looked down, sobbing his tears. Karina looked up at the scene between him and his daughter. Hearing Dr. Garrison's words just consumed her inside. Her whole body.

"I'm so sorry, baby... but listen to me.... You gotta stop what you're doing, okay? You're hurting people. I know everything now. I know the truth. It's time for you to let go...'