Dean squinted his eyes at her as he asked. "So you really know the truth about what's really going on out there, and this is what you decide to do with it?"

Bela's eyes softened and Dean continued, "You become a thief?"

"I procure unique items for a select clientele."

"Yeah. A thief."

She smiled at them, "No... A great thief."

Karina cocked her head to Bela, smirking. "So Bela... I like your cat.'

Bela's eyes shifted to the cat that was on the counter, it meowed sweetly to Karina. She was smiling at it, and then she glared back at Bela.

"Thank you."

"May I ask what this sweet furry's name is?"

Bela swallowed her throat, shifting her body. Uncomfortable. Hesitated. "Cat. His name is Cat."

Dean repeated, "Cat? Really? You name a cat a Cat? Yeah, that's normal."

"I found him on the abandoned street. I practically adopted him."

"Oh, that's sweet... it's not really a part of your personality... Since we happen to know about the talisman. I happen to know there was a missing seal point Siamese cat a moment ago. Like say... few weeks in after your trip in the Middle East.' said Karina.

"That cat belonged to a special one. Millionaire's son's pet. The cat really has a name that I'm aware of. The price to return back to the family was half a million. Why did you steal this cat? Oh, I know... that cat is worth millions. Made a little history. More than your fancy apartment."

Dean clicked his tongue, shaking his head at Bela. Her face was full of guilt after receiving information from Karina. Karina was still glaring at Bela with a smirk.

"Pardon me... you have to excuse my dearest friend who is clearly the better person than you are. My brother touched the foot. And when you took it from him, his luck went from-"

Bela closed her eyes for a slight moment. She looked at Dean, only him. "I know how it works."

"So then you know he's gonna die unless we can destroy it."

Bela looked down for a moment insincerely. "Oh..." She looked back at Dean, grinning. "You can have a foot... for 1.5 million."

"Nice. Yeah, I'll just call my banker."

Bela grinned slightly at Dean, and then at Karina. She was holding her throwing knives on her while her blade was behind her back. Dean and Karina circled around, and Bela followed them.

Dean asked, "How'd you even find the damn thing? Stuck in the back of some storage place, middle of nowhere?"

Bela looked over her shoulder. Dean and Karina followed her gaze on the Ouija Board on the shelf. Bela returned her eyes to them, "I just asked a few of the ghosts of the people that it killed. They were very attuned to its location."

Karina shook her head, "So you're only one for yourself? Stuck-up bitch indeed particularly for the cat."

"Being a Huntress or a Hunter is so much more noble? A bunch of obsessed, revenge-driven sociopaths or crazy, psychotic cold-blood bitches trying to save a world that can't be saved?"

Dean and Karina shared a glance at each other. They both shrugged their shoulders. Dean commented back to her, "Well, aren't you a glass-half-full?"

"We're all going to Hell, Dean, and Karina. Might as well enjoy the ride."

"I actually agree with you there. Anyhoo, this has been charming, but... look at the time."

Dean and Karina backed away from Bela. Karina realized something. "Oh right... this."