Dean chuckled lightly as he looked Karina in the eyes. Not noticing that Sam was flustered in pink.

"She was a yoga teacher. It was the bendiest weekend of my life." Dean smiled as Sam and Karina smiled and rolled their eyes at each other. "Come on. Have a heart, huh? It's my dying wish."

Sam asked, "How many dying wishes are you gonna get?"

"As many as I can squeeze out." Sam nodded as he looked down, Dean tilted his head to him. "Come on. Smile, Sam. God knows I'm gonna be smiling after 24 hours with Gumby girl.'

Karina groaned lightly at the nickname as she took a sip of her mocha. Sam shook his head as he took sight of Karina, smiling at her. "Gumby girl. Does that make me pokey?"

Karina got off the table, grabbing the book and the drink. "Okay, I'm done." She fled off.

Impala was pulling up a motel in Cicero, Indiana. Dean stopped to let Sam and Karina out of the car. Dean looked Sam and Karina out of the window, "Don't wait up for me, Sammy, Kay."

Sam sighed lightly when Dean was revving the engine while Sam was grabbing his stuff out of the car. Dean was smirking at Sam and Karina, "Wait, Dean. Dean, you--"

He drove off, leaving Sam and Karina on the side road together. Karina turned her back to Sam and began walking down the diner, "I need to eat."

Sam yelled after her, "Okay! I just-- go to the check-in and- Meet you there!" Karina thumbed up on the way, then Sam nodded awkwardly, heading his way to the motel. "Ok..."

***

Sam and Karina were sitting in the booth, across from each other. Sam had the supplies he needed on the table. The waitress walked up to take their order, "What can I get for you, today?"

"BLT with fries, thanks."

The waitress wrote the order, then she looked at Karina. She began her order quickly, "I would like to have a burger, well done. No onions and no mayo. Onion rings and fries on the side along with A1 sauce. For the dessert on the go, a big slice of vanilla cake. If it is homemade, yes, if not, you should be ashamed of yourself."

"Everything is homemade, ma'am."

"Hanna, I'll take that to go. No need to call me ma'am, the name's Karina." Hanna smiled as she departed with the order. Sam grinned at Karina in awe of her, shaking his head. Karina looked at Sam, confused. "What?"

"Nothing."

Sam began tying his laptop, focusing on the plan he created to save Dean and Karina. He began writing down the translation from the screen on the notepad. Karina looked at Sam who was busy with squinted eyes. She drank water, and her hand leaned her face, looking at Sam again.

"You know there is a thing called communication?"

Sam chuckled lightly. "Look, we need to find a way to save you and Dean from the deal. We don't have time for that."

"Lying and keeping secrets from your brother? I'm sure he'll be thrilled about that."

"Karina, you know he wouldn't listen to me, and Bobby is finding another way."

"I just don't want to get your hopes up over something that is impossible to erase without consequences. There are always consequences involving something like that."

Sam's eyes looked down with guilt, shaking his head. "You know I can't... he's my brother."

"I know... and he's my friend."

Hanna served the food to Sam and Karina, they returned the gratitude. They both set up their meals, and Karina began putting the A1 sauce on the side of the bun. She grabbed the pepper shaker and sprinkled it on the fries and burger. Sam was studying her, getting the details of who she was as a person, not Huntress. She grabbed the ketchup and squirted it on the side of the plate.