Chapter 23- The plan is executed-Part 2

(Art link: https://pin.it/sREOixr)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Gregory ran through the dark, dank underground. 

The air smelt like old rotted garbage, it was stuffy and humid. 

Freddy was calling his name, but he didn't care. Eloise was taken, kidnapped, he had to save her, before she was hurt- or worse. His sweat was causing his shirt to stick to him, and his bandages were beginning to peel away as he bolted in the direction of Eloise's fearful screams. 

He heard the sound of a big door closing, and quickly came up to a giant metal door. It must have been a door to the run-down pizzeria, or Vanny and William's lair. The door was dirty and rusted, at the end of a trash hallway. Gregory ran up to it and began to bang and bang as hard as he could, but to no avail. 

He collapsed onto the dirty ground, sobbing. Freddy soon caught up, quickly followed by everyone else.

(Let's take a moment to mention how everyone is looking right about now. Gregory is beat up and dirty, crying on the ground in front of the big metal door. Freddy's feet and legs were covered in dirt and muck, he was out of breath from running. He looked very worried and scared, taking deep breaths and talking quickly. Monty was near same, his sunglasses strewn to the side of his head, and a few dents here and there from the STAFF bots. He was hunched over, gasping for air from running. Roxy had her hair back in a messy ponytail, a few of her nails were chipped. She was holding Chica's hand, who was running behind her. Chica was not as fast as everyone else, but she was still trying her best. As soon as they all stopped she ran to Gregory. Moondrop still wasn't that compassionate, but he still hung in the back. Maybe his eyes were a bit sad, his attitude more serious... the spirits were there as well, their old animatronic eyes reflected the urgency they felt.)

"Oh, Sugar! Are you okay?" Chica asked with a borderline screech. 

Gregory sighed and spoke between sobs. 

"They- they took her! She's gone! We- we have to get her back!" 

"Oh Superstar- this is all my fault! I was supposed to keep you children safe!" 

Freddy put his face in his hands. 

"No, Freddy, you were doing everything you could! It's not your fault..." said Roxy, putting her hand on his shoulder comfortingly. 

"Thanks, Roxy... but what do we do now?" 

"We need to get through this door! ASAP!" Gregory said, standing back up with a shudder. 

"'OUTTA MY WAY! GATOR COMIN' THROUGH!" 

Gregory jumped out of the way as Monty charged, forearms like a shield, straight into the large mental door. With a deafening crash, the gator busted a large hole through the door. 

"Come on everybody! Let's stop this once and for all!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Eloise slowly opened her eyes. What happened? Where was she? 

She blinked. Her head was throbbing. She couldn't move. Why...?

Oh.

Now she remembered. She was taken from the others, from Gregory, in that mess... all the staff bots... 

She blinked again. Where was she now? 

She was tied with rope, and sat down against a wooden box. The room around her was dim. The walls were dirty and seemed to be made of large pieces of metal, and large metal doors were on either side of the room. There were random items strewn around, but there were also tons of computer monitors along the wall with "security" cameras showing the pizzaplex setup along the walls. There was an old, broken charging station half-buried in the ground.