Chapter 20- Wait yall I think we have a plan

I didn't know what image to put so imma do gregory and freddy

cuuuttetetetetetee :3

(Link: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5840674507360497/ )

============================================

Gregory, Eloise, and Freddy sat on the ground, having been knocked out of VANNY's room by Cassidy. 

"She is angry for good reason," said Gregory, standing up. 

Freddy stood up and put his hand out to help Eloise. She nodded to him, then stood next to Gregory, looking through the window back at the now cracked screen of the haunted arcade machine. 

"Yeah..." She sighed. 

"We need to take action. William can't keep doing this. Even if Cassidy doesn't want to let him die, we don't need her help. The other spirits have tons of information that could help, and I think if everyone works together, we can think of a real plan to save this pizzaplex."

============================================

The trio arrived back at parts and service, now determined to figure out how to get rid of William once and for all. The Rockstars were sitting together, looking up as they walked inside. 

"What happened? Did you talk to Cassidy?" Asked Lucas. 

"Yeah..." Said Gregory. 

"She wouldn't change her mind." 

"I didn't think she would..." 

Eloise walked and sat down with them, Freddy closed the door and followed close behind her. She looked around. 

"Where's The Blob?" 

"Oh, they went back to grab something. They said they might know of something that could help us." 

Right on cue (again) there was a loud clobbering from the vents, and the old Funtime Freddy face popped out from a vent grate. They had something in their mouth, like a dog holding a newspaper. They slithered and changed shape as they moved to them. They dropped the item in front of Eloise. 

"Here, will this help?" They asked. 

It was a large piece of paper, and Eloise and Gregory each took a side of the scroll. Freddy looked behind their shoulders. They unrolled the paper. It was a huge map of the secret basement/ trash foundation, all the ventilation systems, William's lair, all the functions of the buttons and screens (Like the fire things), and other notes like weak places, plans, murder numbers, and things like that. It was the torn piece of the map they had found before. 

"Woah! Yeah this helps a ton, thank you!"

=================================================

Eloise and Gregory were in their hammocks now, it was getting late. 

Gregory was wearing Glamrock Freddy pajamas, the shirt had blue sleeves and an orange torso with a cartoon Freddy holding a microphone, and the pants were orange and covered in blue lightning bolts and stars. 

Eloise was wearing a dj music man t-shirt (it was pretty much the shirt equivalent of her old sweatshirt) and purple shorts. Her hair was in a messy low ponytail, a few of her dark curls stuck up from behind her ears. 

They sat in their hammocks looking closer at the map that The Blob provided them. 

There was a ladder to get up to their hammocks now, Vanessa hadn't come to check on Freddy for quite some time now (hmm...), so Freddy had felt it was safe enough. 

It was obvious that this map was stolen from someone/somewhere important as it had a lot of information on it, written and printed. Now was the time to use the information provided to think of something.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freddy was taking a walk around the empty pizzaplex, trying to organize his frazzled thoughts. This situation was so much deeper and darker than anyone previously anticipated. 

He became lost in thought about all the innocent lives lost, and the horrid events that occurred at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and how many murders are under Mr. Afton's belt. 

His whirring thoughts were interrupted, however, when he heard footsteps similar to his own coming towards him. He couldn't see where they were coming from. He furrowed his eyebrows, trying to see into the darkness. He could only see the patrolling STAFF bots in the distance because of their flashlights.

As he walked on, he suddenly saw a green figure through the darkness and realized it was Monty. 

His bright red mohawk was messed up, and his claws looked longer and sharper than usual, though that could have been the dimness of the night and the angle of the flashlights in the distance. 

Monty made eye contact with him, and Freddy instinctively shrunk back, seeing his claws gleaming, as if Monty might slash his face again at any second. 

As he stepped back, Monty did as well, surprised to see Freddy out at this time. He saw Freddy slink back at the sight of his claws. 

He looked at his claws, the claws that had caused so much pain, that he hated so much. He clutched them, and ran away, tail swinging furiously behind him. 

Freddy was alone once again. He was confused, and honestly felt kind of bad, he had never had PTSD like that before. With a sigh, he turned around and started back to his room. The kids probably needed to be attended to before they pulled any mischief, anyway.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Eloise and Gregory sat together, now late into the night. They were pointing out all the locations of the floor flamethrowers and other hazards. 

"This is going to be difficult." 

"Yeah... we are going to need everyone's help to defeat him. Me and Freddy barely did anything ourselves..." 

At that moment, Freddy walked inside, looking and feeling confused and concerned. His walk didn't really help, it just added more thoughts to whir around in his AI brain. 

"Oh, hi Freddy. Are you ok?" Asked Eloise, looking down as she saw Freddy arrive. 

"Oh- yeah..." He sighed. 

He told them about the small interaction that he had with Monty. 

Gregory looked at Eloise. 

"They need to be able to talk. It would be good for them. They need to accept and forgive each other. It's making them both feel like a piece of shit." He whispered. 

Eloise nodded and looked at Freddy. 

"We need to call a meeting. With everyone this time. We are gonna need all the help we can get to make this plan a reality, and save this pizzaplex from William once and for all."

(Word count: 1023)