Chapter 9- The Search Begins

This fanart is by @bottle-of-harpoons on tumblr! It's so cute 

(人◕ω◕)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eloise opened her eyes. 

She was extremely confused for a second, wondering why she woke up on a couch in a Glamrock Freddy themed room. She sat up, and then remembered the night before. It all came back to her like a flood. 

She sighed, laying back down. Her whole body was sore, and she was still wearing jeans. 

She looked next to her and on a table was a change of clothes, a dark purple t-shirt with Roxanne on it, and matching dark purple leggings covered in stars. There was a note on top that read, 

"We thought you might want to change your clothes when you woke up, your shirt is pretty dirty from the basement. Roxanne insisted that you wear her favorite matching set. When you are ready, we will be waiting for you <3" it was signed Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Chica, and Roxanne wolf

 Eloise smiled. She sat up and yawned. 

"I'd better get dressed then." 

The new clothes were very comfortable. She did her hair in Freddy's mirror and slowly walked towards the main area. The pizzaplex was still very quiet and empty. 

"Strange," Eloise thought. "The pizzaplex should be open by now..." 

She heard some chatter near the food court, so she headed over there. When she arrived she saw that Freddy, Chica, and Roxy were sitting at a table. 

When Eloise got closer, Chica excitedly jumped up. 

"Eloise!!" 

Freddy smiled. 

"Did you sleep well?" he asked. 

"Kinda," sighed Eloise. 

She smelled the food from the various restaurants and her stomach rumbled. 

"Oh! Are you hungry, Sugar? Of course you are! Let me make you some breakfast!!" said Chica, running off. 

Eloise sat down. 

"Why isn't anybody here?" She asked. 

"They closed the pizzaplex because Bonnie is missing. They asked us if we knew where he was, but we said we didn't know. We didn't want Monty to get scrapped as well..." Said Roxy. 

"Speaking of that gator, where is he?" She added angrily. 

Eloise and Freddy both shrugged sadly. Eloise looked at both of them. 

"After I eat breakfast, we need to look for more clues... and- and maybe we can find Bonnie's body too." 

At that everybody sadly looked away. Chica came running back, with a tray in her hands. 

"Here! I made waffles, eggs, and bacon!" 

It smelled delicious. 

"Thank you!" said Eloise as she started eating. 

They all started making a plan. Each of them would start searching for clues in their respective areas, then in the other areas of the pizzaplex. They would meet back here at the end of the day. Eloise would help each of them at a different time, starting with Chica. Hopefully they would be able to figure out what was really going on in this pizzaplex, and who Vanny really was...

"Ready? Let's go!"

~Helping Chica~

Eloise went with Chica first. They started right in the food court. They were looking in every cupboard and drawer, behind every counter and in every corner.