Chapter 12- Flashbacks

This fanart is by Tera_art on twitter!

I actually couldn't think of a very good name for this chapter, so if you think of a better one comment it please! I worked really hard on this, so as always hope you enjoy!!! :3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now morning, the pizzaplex was just beginning to come to life. Gregory was the first awake, or so he thought. He sat up and looked around. 

"Oh, good morning, Gregory!" 

He almost fell out of the hammock. He looked behind him. Eloise was already sitting up, looking at something. She laughed. 

"Sorry! I was just looking at Freddy's secret book that I was telling you about." 

She showed him the pictures of Glamrock Bonnie, and after a while Freddy also woke up, emerging from his charging station. He yawned. 

"Oh! I see you two are already awake!" he said. He reached to get them out of their hammocks. He saw the book in Eloise's hand. 

"Hey!" he said, taking it back. 

"I need to find a better place to hide this..." 

Eloise laughed. 

"Hey, Freddy, would it be ok if me and Gregory go on a walk before the pizzaplex opens? We need to start thinking about how to defeat Vanny and stuff." 

Freddy smiled. 

"Sure... You two just go on a walk together then..." He smirked. 

Gregory turned red, and Eloise rolled her eyes. 

"Cmon Gregory, let's go get breakfast." She and Gregory walked out. 

Freddy sighed, and he sat down on his couch, looking at the pages of photos in the book for what felt like the hundredth time since Bonnie was... decommissioned.

~Timeskip~

Gregory and Eloise tried to brainstorm ideas, but none of them felt foolproof. Conversation quickly changed from battle plans to life before the mega pizzaplex, family, and other personal topics. 

Neither of them were very comfortable talking about... family... 

(Eloise held her silver locket close.) 

So Gregory was mostly quiet, but happily listened to Eloise talk about her brother. 

"...and he dropped a water balloon on my head! The hose was nearby so I got him back..." 

Chica was about to take her order like usual, but she noticed that she was with Gregory. They were both talking and laughing with each other, to her this was adorable. She ran over to Roxy, who was on her way to the main stage. 

"Hey, Roxy!" she said. 

"Yea?" Roxy responded, not paying much attention. 

"Look!" said Chica, pointing to the kids. 

This caught Roxy's attention, and they both walked over to them. 

"Hey you two! <3" said Chica, startling them. 

"You guys on a date??" asked Roxy. 

Gregory and Eloise blushed. 

"No! Of course not!" cried Eloise. 

"We were just getting breakfast..." said Gregory, embarrassed. 

"Okay ~lovebirds~ what would you like to order?"