Chapter 22: The plan is executed- Part one

As she said that, she stepped off the stage. She walked over to a table in front of everyone and pulled the torn basement map out of her backpack, and rolled it out dramatically. She dropped a handful of action figures onto the table, one for each animatronic, except for the spirits and children who got various dolls representing themselves. Gregory followed close behind her. 

"Okay. Here is the real plan." 

She positioned all the figures as she spoke, and everyone listened intently. 

"We will all go down to Roxy's raceway together. DJ, you are going to be too big to fit into the pit so you can stay outside of it to protect us from anyone that could follow us in. (DJ nodded.) Moony, Chica, and Roxy, you will be in the back. Me and Gregory will be in the middle of all of you, and Freddy and Monty will be in the lead." 

Freddy and Monty glanced worriedly at each other. 

(If you remember, they both still feel uncomfortable- and like assholes. It was the kid's plan to help them forgive each other.) 

Gregory spoke up now. 

"We will head down, carefully and quietly, into the abandoned pizzeria. HOPEFULLY, we won't get caught. When we get in there, we are just gonna go as strong as we can. Go straight for William and Vanny-" 

"Not Vanny!" Mia interrupted. 

"What? Why? She tried to kill us! She is on Willie's side!" Shouted Roxy. 

"But she isn't on purpose! She was taken over BY William! She's VANESSA!" 

Everyone gasped. 

"Ohhh! Of course! How could I have been so STUPID?" Eloise scoffed. 

"THAT'S why we haven't seen her around in so long! Okay everyone, change of plans. We should probably just try to knock Vanny out, and get her out safely with anyone else we can find that's alive down there. But we need to get to William and punch the HELL out of him!" 

(She continued to move the figures) 

Everyone cheered, pumping their fists into the air. 

"Alright!" Shouted Gregory. 

"Everyone get ready, and meet back here in a few minutes!" 

Everyone quickly split up to get whatever they needed. The children both got flashlights and FazWatches, and Eloise still had her backpack with water and other necessities. Freddy left the Glamrock Bonnie plush on his desk, he wouldn't want to lose it. At last, everyone was ready and determined. 

Roxy had put her hair back in a ponytail which was a new change. (Chica couldn't stop staring loll) 

"Ok! Are we all ready? Let's go!" 

They all began to march together to Roxy's Raceway. Obviously there was still construction going on there, but DJ was able to easily move it. (To Monty's annoyance) 

DJ stood guard outside of the trash hole, and everyone else got into position and wearily began to trek into the deep, dark, and severely unstable underground. Freddy and Monty uncomfortably glanced at each other, it was certainly a weird vibe there-

Eloise and Gregory were in the center, so they could be easily protected if need be.

Chica was trying REALLY HARD not to eat some moldy pizza she saw—

The only sound that there was was old rotted boards creaking under footsteps, and trash rustling and falling. 

Monty, just like he had been all day, kept his arms crossed, his claws tucked safely away. Freddy noticed this and felt extremely guilty.