Chapter 14- Talking to Monty

This is by @Pau_09 on Pinterest!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They walked in silence, together to Gator Golf. Eloise was in the front, leading everybody. Gregory closer to the back, just lOokiNg aT eLoiSe cUz y'KnOw- 😏

They soon arrived at the huge entrance. Eloise walked to the door, she was about to open it. 

"Are you guys all... mentally prepared for this?" 

Everyone slowly nodded. Eloise opened the door. They all walked inside and looked around. 

As the pizzaplex was currently closed, it was pretty dark. It was a humid environment full of plants, pools of water, neon lights.. And golfing supplies and flags and all that ~JAZZ~

"Let's look around..." said Eloise. 

"But stick close together!" added Gregory. 

They all nodded and started looking around in the bushes and leafy plants. They all searched for a while, but with no luck. 

"Where is he?" Eloise whispered. 

Freddy shrugged. His gaze fell to a large area covered in plants. He walked over to it and carefully peeked into the leaves. He silently waved at the rest of them to come over. 

When they arrived, they realized that Freddy had found a large pond hidden in the foliage. Monty was sitting at the edge of the water, his head down, back towards them. 

"...Monty?" said Freddy hesitantly. 

Monty jumped, causing him to fall into the water with a yelp. Roxy and Eloise snickered. Monty's head popped out of the water. 

"Freddy? Guys?" he said. 

He started swimming back to the shore. 

"...don't scare me like that..." he mumbled. 

When he got back out of the water, he awkwardly stood there and said 

"What do you guys want?" 

Freddy started. 

"We... need to talk to you." he said. 

"We need to defeat Vanny and the other "basement abominations", and we can't do it without your help!" said Eloise. 

Monty looked away. 

"What could you possibly need me for?" he crossed his arms. 

"I'm the one that ruined everything anyway..." he said more quietly. 

Roxy growled. 

"Speaking of, how did that happen anyway? You still haven't told us what ACTUALLY happened, Monty." she said. 

Monty sighed. He told them everything, what Vanny said to him, and how he didn't want to. How she corrupted him, and how he felt only evil, anger, and hatred. How it drove him to terrible murder. How he couldn't control his claws....

Freddy's eyes were closed, his breathing was heavy, his head was hung low. When Monty's story came to Bonnie himself, he couldn't take it anymore. Bonnie never did anything wrong... how could Monty do this? 

He balled his fists. (Turns out he was NOT mentally prepared for this) 

"But what MADE you so angry? NOTHING Bonnie ever did sould have driven you to murder him! How could you do this?" 

He looked straight into Monty's eyes. 

"What did he EVER DO TO YOU? What did WE ever do to you? What made you SICK ENOUGH to do this?!"