Chapter 3- The Daycare

On her way back, Eloise thought about Lucas. Would she be able to get him back? What if he was already dead by the time they got there? What if they couldn't find anything? What about the 3 other children that have gone missing? What if she couldn't find them either? Who even were they? What WOULD she find? 

As she was pondering these questions, she realized she made it to the daycare. She knocked on the door, and out peeked the head of Sundrop. 

"Oh, friend! I was so worried about you! We took attendance and you were not here! Where is your brother?" 

Eloise lied. "He felt sick and went home..." 

Sundrop looked confused. 

"Hmm... that was not recorded in my database... oh well! I trust you, friend! When you see him, tell him I hope he feels better!!" 

He opened the door and they both went inside. 

"Okay children!" He exclaimed, 

"Eloise is back so, bedtime!" 

As the kids started heading into the bedroom, and Sundrop began handing out Moondrop candies, Eloise looked around. 

This place is so... child-friendly. Slides, tubes, and playsets; good food and wonderful animatronics... Nobody would ever think that there would be kidnappings, even murders here. She sighed and started heading over to the bedroom. She would have to think of a plan to escape, and fast.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Meanwhile~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie slowly sat down on a nearby bench outside of Bonnie Bowl. 

He put his face in his hands. 

How could this happen? How could children be getting kidnapped? Even KILLED? Who could be doing it? This was the most horrible thing he could have ever imagined happening, and he and a CHILD were going to investigate! 

A voice interrupted his thoughts. 

"Bonnie? Are you alright?" Bonnie looked up. 

"F-Freddy?" Glamrock Freddy was walking over with a concerned look on his face. 

"Bon... What happened? Is everything okay?" He came and sat next to Bonnie. 

Bonnie sighed, resting his head on his hand. 

"Oh, Freddy... You know the rumors about... about the missing children?" 

"Yes, I... I was hoping they weren't true... are they?" 

Bonnie began to cry. 

"Eloise Bennet came sobbing to me earlier..." 

Bonnie told Freddy what Eloise told him. 

"...No...." said Freddy. He put his hand to his mouth. 

"How...How could this be happening? This is just... terrible! AWFUL!"

Bonnie looked grave. 

"Me and Eloise are going to try to find out what's going on, and save Lucas and the others. Do you want to help us?" 

Freddy looked at his FazWatch, then frowned. 

"I wish I could, but I have scheduled maintenance tonight. You will have to tell me what you find tomorrow, and hopefully, I can help then."