Chapter 8- Telling the Others

~This artwork is by Jix on YouTube! It doesn't have that much to do with this chapter, but it's so cute!!~

(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0I3PqPSf5LATUXxmQojlfw/featured)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monty and Eloise watched Vanny disappear, then they looked at each other. Monty was still sprawled on the floor because he lunged to catch Eloise. 

"Should we... go then?" asked Eloise. 

They stood up and Monty took a deep breath. 

(Eloise made sure to take a step back from him, just in case.) 

"Ok, yeah let's go." They started back up the stairs. 

It was very early morning, about four o'clock. They walked out to the main area, and they could see Freddy sitting on the same bench outside Bonnie Bowl. He looked nervous and he was looking around, probably waiting for Bonnie and Eloise to return safe. 

As Monty and Eloise got closer, Freddy saw them and he stood up. 

"Eloise! Oh, I am so glad you are okay! I was worried sick about you two..." He looked around. 

"Where.... Where is Bonnie...?" He said as his smile faded. 

Monty was fidgeting and avoiding eye contact. Eloise looked very serious. 

"Go tell Roxy and Chica to come, and I will tell all of you everything." Freddy put his hand to his mouth. 

"Of- of course! I will be right back!" he sped towards the greenrooms. 

Eloise looked back at Monty. Tears were pricking his eyes. 

"This is horrible.... They will never forgive me... I'm the worst animatronic ever created..." he said, mostly to himself. 

Soon, Freddy came running back, with Roxy and Chica not far behind. 

"What happened, Sugar?" Asked Chica. 

Roxy looked very annoyed. "I was in the middle of doing my hair, this had better be good..." 

Monty looked at all of them. He couldn't stay here while Eloise told them what he had done. 

He put his face in his hands and ran away. He sat on a bench around the corner because he still wanted to hear Eloise's explanation. 

"What's wrong with Gator there?" said Roxy, rolling her eyes. 

"You... might want to sit down," said Eloise, turning her head away from where Monty ran back to them. 

They all did. Eloise began her story with her name and what had happened the day before, she and Lucas going into the STAFF only room, him getting kidnapped by the strange voice, she now knew to be Vanny, and when she looked for help from Bonnie. She tried to leave out no details. Freddy and Chica had tears on their faces, and Roxy just had her mouth wide open, and was actually paying attention to her story. They all knew Lucas, now that he had been kidnapped/murdered the situation was much more serious to them. 

"This is... horrible! Just AWFUL!" screeched Chica. 

"I had hoped that the missing children's incident was just a rumor... but it wasn't!" She started sobbing. 

Eloise continued her story with escaping the daycare and getting back to Bonnie Bowl. She looked at Freddy and skipped the part where she walked in on him and Bonnie, to which he was grateful. She talked about how she had the great idea of having Bonnie wear a sweatshirt, and to that Roxy said "Pretty smart, kid". She talked about the Endos, mentioning the same creepy laughter, and tried to recall each and every detail of what happened.