Chapter 18

Here's a big chapter for my dear randomly_Elora because it was her birthday!

Here's a little moodboard for the story! (I'll post it on Chapter 1 as well)

"Okay, and then?" Taehyung asked  frantically as he tried to balance his phone between his ear and shoulder while he rummaged through his kitchen cabinets like a madman, trying to find the jar of chili flakes which Jimin had mentioned eight minute...

"Okay, and then?" Taehyung asked  frantically as he tried to balance his phone between his ear and shoulder while he rummaged through his kitchen cabinets like a madman, trying to find the jar of chili flakes which Jimin had mentioned eight minutes ago.

"Tae, you have chopped up the vegetables, right? Now throw them into a pot and..."

Taehyung threw open the doors of his fridge to fetch the definitely unchopped vegetables. Jimin hadn't specified which vegetables he had to chop so he decided to go with potatoes because they go well with everything, right?

"The noodles are done, right? Strain them before..."

Taehyung looked over his shoulder and felt like drowning himself when he realized that he hadn't even turned the stove on, so the noodles were just floating in all of its uncooked glory.

"Okay so now-"

"Hyung, can you- oh, what's up?" a voice sounded in the background.

"Tae needs help in the kitchen-"

"You're helping him?!"

"Yes, I am helping him. He's making ramen-"

"Goddamit, I bet he didn't even boil the damn noodles!"

Taehyung turned the stove on and began to carefully cut the vegtable, ensuring that all of the pieces were in the exact same shape as the rest, while his friends bickered in the background. He just hoped that Seokjin would take his sweet, sweet time in the shower (like, maybe an hour or two) while Taehyung wiped up the best home-made ramen that he had ever made, which was saying a lot because Taehyung had only ever boiled the noodles and added whatever seasoning that came with it.

Taehyung was halfway through peeling his second potato, bent over the counter with his nose almost touching the blunt side of his knife, when he heard a yelp from behind him but before his brain could register the sound, something flashed past him. He didn't realize that his pot was overflowing with boiling water until Seokjin lowered the heat.

"Thank... thank y-you... uh..." Taehyung totally wasn't drooling over Seokjin's majestic thighs that were laid bare thanks to the older's amazing taste in fashion, which, in case you forgot, was Taehyung's smallest pair of shorts. 

The shorts didn't really stick to Seokjin's curves like Taehyung had accidentally imagined once (or maybe twice... okay, thrice) because Taehyung was blessed with a generous size of peaches, but they sure did reveal those long, smooth, impossibly soft...