Chapter 1

"Jimin-ah, please! Just this once, please!"

"This is fucking ridiculous. It won't work."

"Please, I will do anything. Just help me out this once."

"Taehyung, do you really think aunty will believe you? Really?"

"She will, she will! If she can believe in some cheapass fortune teller saying she won't live to see her grandchildren, then she can believe we're dating too."

"Dear lord- how did she even end up there?"

"I don't fucking know! Last week she called me to pick her up frantically. I thought something bad had happened."

"I bet it was some weird friend who persuaded her to go there. My mom used to have one too. Anyways, how long do we have to pretend?"

"You're doing it? I LOVE YOU!!"

"Yeah yeah I love you too. So, how long?"

"She said she'll return to Daegu after Christmas. So till then."

"Taehyung I swear to god if I have to spend Christmas with you-"

"Oh please, I'm not that stupid. I'll make something up for your absence. Then you can spend time with Jungkook as much as you want. I'll even let you borrow my car! But please don't fuck-"

"That was only ONE TIME."

"I did not deserve to leave for work with my best friends' semen on the backseat."

"That's disgusting!"

"You and your coconut headed boyfriend are disgusting and shameless!"

"You're just jealous you're single."

"Aren't you my boyfriend now?"

Taehyung heard Jimin sigh from the other end of the call.

"Give me a list of stuff to remember in case aunty starts asking me questions like how long we've been together and stuff."

"Yeah sure. Let me finish this design real quick."

With that, Taehyung hung up and returned to his computer where he was definitely not finishing a design but instead stalking someone. It was someone he knew from university, someone he had only spoken to in his final year and encountered afterwards here and there but only for a short time because the person had gone abroad. But he never had the time or courage to dive into anything deeper than friendly acquaintance.

Apparently, he had returned to Korea just three weeks and judging from the pictures he had posted, he was travelling every once in a while, but mostly during weekends or in the evening. And it just made Taehyung wonder if he could accidentally meet the man and maybe start talking.

Or you can always DM him on Twitter instead of making things difficult.

But! What if he thinks I'm stalking him?