Chapter 27- Adjusting

Start from the beginning

"Zayn I'm fine." He said laughing a bit.

Louis comes out of his car and meets us at the door."It's about time you two came out its freezing out here!" He complains.

"Hold your horses we're here now." I snapped.

He rolls his eyes and turns attention to Harry who is the first one through the door."You ready to see the little ones Haz!?" Louis says excitedly.

We all walk over to our seats."Yeah I'm always ready Lou." Harry replied back before he goes to the receptionist desk to sign in.

Me and Louis sat down leaving a seat in between us."What about me? I haven't been to one of his appointments yet!" I exclaim.

"Well maybe if you had believed him earlier you would have been to the first 2!" Louis snaps back.

Harry comes back and sits in the seat between us."Will you two shut up please?" He asks.

Harry lays his head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry baby." I said before a kissed his forehead.

Louis pats his knee."Yeah we're sorry Haz, we should know better."

"I wish you two would just get along for goodness sakes please? I can't stand to hear you two constantly fussing." Harry stated.

Me and Louis looked at each other feeling a bit guilty. We sit there quietly for a second until the nurse comes in."Harry Styles."

We all get up and follow her down the hall. She guides us into a room and asks Harry to sit down on the table.

I sit down in the chair next to Harry and Louis sits in the chair on the side.

She starts to examine the normals, like his blood pressure, weight, breathing, and a few other things.

"Alright everything seems normal, I'll go get Dr Reeds." She says before she walks out.

After a few minutes Dr Reeds comes in."Hello everyone!"

We all greet him then he turned towards me with a smile."You I'm guessing you must be the father?" He says shaking my hand.

I nodded."Yes I'm Zayn the other father. How did you know that?"

"Just a wild guess, and plus you're looking kinda nervous there." He said as he get things set up.

"Oh."

He smiles."Don't worry it absolutely normal for a father to feel this way, especially since it's your first time."

Dr Reeds gets out a clipboard and his pen."So Harry you are currently almost 12 weeks. How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, just been a bit tired lately." Harry exclaimed.

"Perfectly normal for you to feel this way. It's just that your hormones are increasing to help the support of your babies, so fatigue is definitely included. So if you feel tired please don't hesitate to take a nap or rest for a bit."

"Ok." Harry mumbles.

Dr Reeds writes it down."And what about the morning sickness?"

Harry takes off his coat and hands it to me which I put behind me on the chair."Umm...It's been quite weird lately. Like sometimes I would vomit almost everyday, and some days I won't vomit at all, but still feel extremely nauseous."

Dr Reeds hums."Again perfectly normal. You're a few weeks away from the beginning of you second trimester, so the morning sickness should start to subside soon." He informed us.

"Thank goodness! I can't deal with that anymore!" Harry cheers.

"Ok Harry could you lay down completely flat on your back for me?" Dr Reeds asks.