𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧

۞ | 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧 | ۞

(Go and check out my new book if you're looking for something *Spicy* and romantic ;))

Currently under heavy editing. 

I advice that if you are a new reader, please only read the chapters with one number as a title. I have yet to edit the other chapters and everything will not fit together!

If you see chapters with a single number as a title they are edited. I am changing the story up and the chapters might not fully make sense right now since most of them haven't been edited. Please have patience with me!

I am changing chapters, breaking them apart into smaller pieces and molding the story into a more attention catching tale!

This is my book. Not anyone elses. No one is allowed to copy book because it is a 100% mine. If you do see a copy of this book on wattpad, tmbr or any other platform please inform me. Thank you.

This book will not entirely follow the original Twilight saga plot. I will twist some of the happenings and I will change some of the characters to fit my story. I will not however change anyone of the Cullen characters (apart from Jasper and Alice). They are perfect in my vision and I believe they all play an important role.

All the credits goes to Stephenie Meyer for her original work, the Twilight Saga. She has done all the characters to this story other than my own. I will not take credit for anything she has done, because it is her amazing work and not mine.
I will not claim anything else other than my own characters, Scarlett, Elizabeth and Daisy. I, myself, have made them into persons and I came up with their personalities and character traits.

Once more, I will twist some of the plots that belong to the books in my books and stories. Everything will not entirely be as they are in the books and movies.

Thank you very much for reading this. It ensures the safety of my book and over all means a lot to me as a new writer.

This book has mature content inside of it, such scenes does not happen until much later but just a warning.

Before you start I would like to ask you a question, do you prefer this book to involve all the Twilight-saga books? Or would you like them to be separated? Because if this book will contain all of them it will be hours and hours of reading, but I would love to do it that way.
(Starts in the last chapter)

۞ | | ۞