26. The touch

Really sorry for the delay!! I will update whenever I have time 🥺.

(Ming lie - bride's mom)

"Zhan! It shouldn't be you, again. I can't decide what to do with this feelings." His legs began to lost his strength and he started moving towards the owner of the voice.

"My legs even not paying attention to my words. I want to check who it is."
Like a lost puppy, bo bo is searching for his owner whom he really belong to.
Desperation reached its peak and he began dashing the guests on his way.
Then suddenly,
Yibo!!!!!
The voice he knows for the past 20 years. His mom!
Yibo just stopped and didn't move further. He don't want act suspicious in front of his mom.
"Mom!"
"Yibo, don't cause commotion in a public place. Whom are you searching for? Come here."
Yes,the puppy got scolded.🥺
"No one, mom. But where were you?"

*nervous*
"My friend is also attending the wedding, so went in search of her. I think she is stuck in traffic jam. Come, Let's go and meet the groom and her family. They will be very happy on seeing us."

Both anxious mom and son trying to hide their true intentions,started to take steps towards the bride's room.
But the atmosphere started to become tense, people gossiping among themselves and acting all suspicious.

Yibo picked up a passer by, "Sir, what happened? Is there any issue going on?"
He began to stammer, "It's - nothing - the usual- things - happening- in a - wedding"

" Oh ok ok."
They rushed to meet the bride's mom," What's going on? Is there any problem,Ming lie ?

Cause of Yibo's dad's friendship, Wang junqi also had a good relationship with his wife literally kind of family friends.
She looked pale and easily one can notice from her eyes that she was crying.

"Junqi, She - is - missing."

"What!?? How!!? Were you arranging this marriage without her consent?"
"No, she was very much excited when we informed about our decision and even both of them went on dates. But she looked gloomy for the past two days. And..."

" Did you do something to her??? "
" No, I didn't do anything to her. But yes she was saying she wanted to call off her wedding."
Ming lie was already in the mission of searching her daughter. And Yibo also started to search for the bride in the wedding hall.

And again the same feeling, heart aches and soon he went into an unconscious state in the middle of the guests. The hands Yibo was longing for these many days rushed to get hold off Yibo's body which was soon sensed by Yibo .
"Z-H-A-N" .... Yibo fainted.
"My dear bo bo, wake up. What happened to you? Don't make me worry."

Yibo was slowly regaining his consciousness and opened his eyes and mumbled Zhan's name, fortunately it was not heard by Yibo's mom.
" Mom" and he seemed fine.
" Sorry,mom. For creating problem again."
" Mom, someone helped me when I fainted. Who was it?"
"Oh it's Sean. Bride's friend. He found you when he was in search of bride. Are you fine now, Yibo?"
" Yes,mom. I will also go search for the bride".

 I will also go search for the bride"