15.Chase him

Yibo, being confused could not realise what happened between his mom and Zhan.
(Yibo pov) Why mom hates Zhan!? She always wanted to be friends with Zhan but now it's exactly opposite. What am I gonna do in this situation? You won't be able to talk with Zhan anymore, but I don't want it to happen . Does Zhan is in the same mindset as of my mom? He don't want to talk with me!? I think tomorrow should be the day to make things clear. I forgot about my basketball competition and I will be having full day practice. Then maybe speak with him later after settling down my competition.

Within a day, all were turned upside down. Yibo was not able to figure out what happened between them.

Next day....
Yes, already they both were not on good terms and now the condition ended worse too. *No accompanying hereafter*
Zhan's thoughts were about how to near Yibo and it should not be known by his mom or else the whole plan will be spoiler.
Yibo just kept his bag in his place and was getting ready for practice *changing clothes*
and went straight to basketball court.
Zhan proceeded to his seat and Yibo was no were seen, only his belongings were in the seat.
(Zhan's pov)* It's going to be a tough job. Is he avoiding me? Or his mom told him about my original self*
"Suengyoun, Where is Yibo?? Do you know where he is?"
"Why should I tell you?"
Zhan knows how to deal with him. " "Suengyoun, if you agree to be helpful, then I will play a cupid role for you and Mei xing. Okay for the deal??
Suengyoun gave it a thought, he was worried if Zhan could do some bad to Yibo.( For information Zhan can read human's minds too🤭)
"Suengyoun, no need to be worried. Just I want to be Yibo's friend and I don't have any bad intention. Beleive me✌️."
"Still I don't have good opinion on you. I am gonna keep an eye. Yibo not gonna be in class today, he is practicing for tomorrow's competition."
" Oh I see!! I will go to the court then."
" But Zhan you're a non player. We have class now. You can see him during our break."
Zhan just losing his patience, the teacher's words are not heard by him. All he is thinking about is Yibo. He should act nice to him without being suspected, so that he should collect his blood.
Finally the bell rang.
*Zhan rushing to basketball court*
Yibo may look weak, but he is the most energetic  one among his team. Yibo running towards the opposite team hoop bouncing the ball, all sweaty , and Zhan could not take his eyes off. * He scored a point*
Just Zhan's craze for Yibo growing enough, not able to control himself. Aish!! This boy!! How can he be like this? I can see his abs covered with sweat while he is wiping his face. I don't want others to see him like this.
Ok I will wait till his break.
Soon Yibo got a break, but something was wrong. Though he looked good when he was playing, he had some difficulty in walking.
Zhan ran to Yibo.
" Yibo, Lemme help you."Zhan tried to hold Yibo's waist,
but Yibo pushed him away." Stay away from me. I don't need your help."
" Wait!! I will help you. I can take you to Infirmary."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.