21. One last time

Only Zhan knows what happened on that night!!
Zhan did not want to face Yibo's mom, so he escaped from the Infirmary on that day, leaving Yibo to Suengyoun.
Zhan pov:
I have to do something. It's Yibo's dream, I need to help him. I caused him enough troubles. Thinking of that, the only solution is to leave him alone. Yibo, I'm sorry. Hoping that you will hate me forever, so that my guilt can vanish someday. My selfishness caused this, so I will take care of it.
As Zhan is a vampire, he transformed into a bat. Unlike other clans, his clans have wound healing powers and the powers are even more efficient when they use it for their loved ones, but it makes the vampire weak. So most of the time, they don't use it. But Zhan decided to do it for his love.
So Zhan began to give pecks on Yibo's knees, legs, foot and heels.
Then he noticed the clot on his knees, he wanted to get rid of Yang Kang so he decided to make use of the chance. Because this may be their last meeting. Zhan decided to leave Luoyang with his dad. If he continue to stay here, then Yibo's mom would surely transfer schools for Yibo.
But Zhan did not want to happen, already Yibo got accustomed here and it would be hard in a new city.
Thus Zhan was ready to leave.

(On the day of competition)
Zhan and his dad visited the school early on the morning to talk about the school transfer and explained their urgency to get transfer soon. Zhan was longing to see Yibo's face as this may be his last day in Luoyang. As the process may take time, he thought of watching the match.
(Pov) I don't want you😭 is a lie. But I should not love you Yibo. I don't want you to see me.
Just regretting my life as a vampire, I don't have a chance to end my life. Atleast, I want to see the face of yours when you win the match.

* Transformed into a bat and watched the match*

It's like a last wish for Zhan, very proud of Yibo.
Good bye, Yibo!🥺

(Present)
Yibo reached home with his friends, and still he felt dizzy.
"Auntie!!" Suengyoun called Yibo's mom.
Wang junqi sensed something wrong in his voice.
"What happened to Yibo?"
" Nothing to worry Auntie. He is tired."
Yibo's face was lifeless on hearing Zhan's departure. They took him inside and made him sit in the sofa.
"Please you both wait here. I will bring some. juice for you guys"

She prepared orange juice and served it to Yibo and his friends.
Yibo suddenly hugged his mom and started crying in her arms. His mom was startled on Yibo's sudden hug.

"Mom 😭. Zhan left me. I don't know what's the problem between you guys. But mom why should he leave the school.I thought atleast he would be on my side. Am I that bad to be hated, mom? Tell me, mom. I want to see him. Mom, you asked me for a wish earlier what was that for? Do you mean this? You and Zhan both planned and did this to me?"

"Yibo baby. Please don't cry. I care for you. I didn't plan any of this. Maybe his father got transferred again. Time heals everything.
He is just a friend to you, don't cry over him Yibo. Why do you worry for a person who left you?"

"Mom!! My heart always treated him more than a friend. He may have his own reason, but how can he leave me like this?"
"Yibo, only you may feel like that. May be Zhan treated you as a friend. My baby, please stop crying.

 My baby, please stop crying