19. Never say goodbye

"Yibo, this is the last question I'm gonna ask. Close your eyes and imagine Zhan's face."
" Why should I do this? Stop playing"
" Yibo, just do as I say."
Yibo closed his eyes and he thought of the first time his eyes encountered with a handsome face which he fell hard. Within a second, he forgot his surroundings and his mouth gave a smile which he was not aware of and he seemed to be blushing on thinking about Zhan.
*Snap*
Opened his eyes all of a sudden.
"Suengyoun, what did you do just now? Give me the phone. Did you take a snap?"
"Wait wait!! First lemme see it. Yibo 😂Why your face is so red? I only told you to imagine his face. Did his face made you blush like that or were you imagining something weird?"
"Shut up. Enough of your playing." Yibo did not accept what Suengyoun was trying to explain.
" Yibo, You dummy. You have already fallen for him. Don't waste your time, just ask your heart what the feeling is. A person's heart can never lie ."
"Suengyoun, don't you feel weird? I'm not gay. How can I love him?"
" Yibo, try to understand. Love is genderless. Heart only knows love, not gender, country or religion. These stuffs can't stop a person's heart. We all have our own lives and we should not care about other's view,Yibo.
Make things clear. It's not a sin, it's a pure feeling. So don't ignore it."
Yibo was really moved and felt better after hearing those soothing words from his friend.
" I understood. But still I need some time. Now can you say me about Zhan?"
Suengyoun face all got tensed up and not even able to look at Yibo's face, he was nervous and at the same time worried abot how he is gonna explain the situation.
"Yibo, you lost!!"
" What do you mean?"Yibo was confused af.
" You lost your opportunities to meet Zhan.
Zhan got transferred to another school.

( On the day Yibo got hurt)
Zhan asked me to rush to Infirmary. And I saw you got injured. But when I was about to see you, he stopped me and told that he had something important to tell.
"Suengyoun, take care of my Yibo. Sorry I promised you that I will help you to patch up with Mei xing. But now I can't. I won't be here anymore. I'm gonna transfer schools again. And don't worry about Yibo. He will play tomorrow's game. I will take care of that. It's the least thing I can do for him. He is still a baby, please take care of him. Don't leave him alone."
" But why!? All of a sudden? Is anything wrong? Tell me I will help you."
" Even if I tell you. You won't understand. So better leave the topic. Goodbye Suengyoun! This may be our last time, I won't be able to see you guys again. Thanks for taking care of me these days as your classmate. And by the way, give this to Yibo. Bye!"
Zhan asked him to handover a note to Yibo.
" Yibo, Zhan asked me to give this to you and told good bye."
Yibo can't believe his words. What!? Zhan left me!?
He felt as if he fell into a cactus and his heart is pierced by many thorns. "Zhan😭 please come back. Sorry for everything."
"Yibo, here is the note Zhan gave me. Have it.".