2."I will make you lose"

And now Yibo seems to be interested in meddling with Xiao Zhan's ranks....
Yibo has taken this into a deep thought and he decides,"Defeat Zhan ''. Later realised he have been looking Zhan for past two classes. And Suengyoun caught Bo's stare for Zhan.
"Yibo, you have been looking at Zhan for a long time. What are you up to!?"
"You will be aware of it soon. And soon you will see his (Zhan) pride buried in the soil"
And a week went off...
Yibo's parents found him strange. Usually he won't stress out much for studies but past a week,he paid attention only to his studies and even skipped his basketball practice...
And he was not aware of, this was the first time he is doing a work for people other than his parents....
( Yes it sounds weird right!? And he will soon be lost in love)
On the other hand, we was worried about missing his practice time.But Zhan was already filled up in his mind.
And the opportunity comes.....
Yes ,the examination for which bo has been preparing for.
Bo was very much determined that he would beat Zhan. (Yibo is kind of a person who likes to take up challenges.)
In the exam hall,
"Omg!! The preparation is going to pay off finally!, Yibo" encouraged himself. Because he was able to remember each and every word he studied. Then he made a look at Zhan ,"The great Xiao Zhan, your defeat is coming on the way!!"
Zhan was not aware of Yibo's thoughts and had a composed look on his face.
"Yibo,The questions were quite tough. How did you do it?" asked Suengyoun.
"I don't think so.... The questions were easy. You can only answer it ,if you study Suengyoun'', teased Yibo.
"Is that so !? Ok let's see what's gonna happen" thought Suengyoun.

And to everyone's surprise, the ranks were announced before the expected date....

Though Yibo was assured of the result,he was nervous. Zhan was exactly opposite, his face seemed like he already know the results of the exam!!

Let's see who won in the next chapter!
Guess who will win, Zhan❤️ or Yibo💚

Let's see who won in the next chapter! Guess who will win, Zhan❤️ or Yibo💚