24. Dream

Sorry for the delay!!!😓

"Suengyoun, don't act like a dumb. It's so easy. Just keep your mind and heart into it."
"Yibo, you mean the heart???? So you was able to concentrate because of your heart?"
"Yes, my heart says me to score first in the exam because I want to take up the challenge serious."
Suengyoun was not able to reply for Yibo's words, he can understand Zhan is imprinted on Yibo's heart.

The next day..
"Students, get ready for the exam!! Yibo, you seem so confident. How was your preparation??"
"It was good 🙂", forced a smile on his face.
And as expected Yibo was able to answer all the questions and at the same time Suengyoun was also able to answer some of them as most of the questions were guessed by Yibo.

He was very thankful and was wondering about his hidden talent cuz in the past he was not so good at studies but Zhan made a miracle in Yibo's life.
And yes, Yibo did his exams good and though Zhan left him, he felt that Zhan made him realise about himself...

However, it may or may not end up in a good thing as Zhan left him, Yibo may also become like his oldself just like an average person. And he don't know what his future would be??

Will he be able to reach out Zhan??
And days begin to run without their conscience....
Yibo was in his own thoughts, "Zhan, will you remember me if you see me?? Now I'm 20 years old and I become more  handsome than before. Or did you get yourself a girlfriend??

Is she pretty? Is she taking care of you???"
I don't care if you have one or not, but I'm her waiting for you to seek answers for your betrayal. And I will surely get it from your own mouth.
People say that Time can heal everything, but in Yibo's case it made him worse than before.

He behaved as if he was strong minded and made himself believe that he is not in love with Zhan. But he can't hold it anymore. And he ended up asking his mom that he will drop out from the school and pleaded his mom to get him to the school same as that of Zhan.

But...
The promise!!
"Yibo, You do remember right!!! You promised me that you will do one thing for me if I allow you to for the competition. And I'm gonna ask it now. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE YOUR SCHOOL AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DROPPING OUT FROM THE SCHOOL.

"I know you won't break your promise. So better stick to my words thats good for you."
And Yibo was not able to respond because he is a honest one and he always keep up his promise from his childhood. So no other way, he accepted!!
Yibo's mom always wanted, Yibo to be doctor. And he don't have anything to hold on so he decided to hold on to his mom's dream.( As Yibo's mom always wanted to be a doctor, but she was not able to be one due to her family's past circumstances.
And now 20 year old handsome Yibo who managed to get into a med school, waiting for Zhan.