11.Solution

At Zhan's home..
"Zhan, I have got a good news for you? Can you Guess?"
" Dad!! Please don't make any riddles. Just tell me".
"Zhan, I came up with a solution for Yang Kang's issue. But it's gonna be a tough job and I'm gonna leave this to you. Already you are hundred years old , so I think you can do this"
"Dad!! I'm the youngest of the clan, please don't mention my age again. It makes me feel old" Zhan pouted.
"Tell me , dad. What should I do?"
" It seems that your uncle's life was revived because of his love, so only his love can make him go back to his after life. However, his love was already dead. We need his love's blood but now it's impossible. So at least we need blood from her family."

"So I should do this, dad? I already have my exams, and a wish is already waiting for me( the wish he can get by winning the challenge). How can you make a school student do this?"

"Zhan! Are you kidding? The school life?? Don't you remember it's your tenth school life?? Aren't you bored of exams ? So I thought of giving this job to you and you will not be bored anymore."

Zhan gave a thought of his dad's suggestion.
Zhan's pov: Nowadays I'm distracted and can't even concentrate on my things so I better accept dad's offer.Mmm about the challenge, I can win easily because it's his tenth time studying those stuffs. Zhan sighed.

"Ok !! Dad. I will accept your offer."
"Can you give me the woman's details?"
" Zhan, I managed to get the woman's name."
" It's Yu ziyuan!!!"
" What!!? I heard this name elsewhere, Wait, dad Lemme think for sometime"
"He remembered, Yibo's mom already mentioned that her sister name is Yu ziyuan."
This can't be!! Why is it again this Wang yibo? I hate this, I don't want to be associated with him. But fate is bringing me to him.
Dad, I think I knew her family but I will confirm whether it's right or not.

" Better you hurry up with your mission, so that we can get rid of him."
"Sure, dad!"

Meanwhile at Yibo's home
"Yibo, I'm gonna make bean buns. Does Zhan like bean buns?"
Yibo got frustrated. "Mom, who's your son, Zhan or Bo bo?" And I don't know about him, his likes and dislikes"
Don't worry, I will make some for both Zhan and Suengyoun and make sure to give it to them. If you want to play with me, then forget about your skateboards."
" Mom, No!! I will give it to them. Don't do anything to my skateboard."

Next day...
At school.....
"Suengyoun, my mom made some bean buns and she asked me to give this to you."
"Thanks, Yibo. I always love your mom's cooking."
"Yibo!!!, Where is mine??" asked Zhan.
"Suengyoun, my mom asked me to give only to you, as you're my only friend. But why is he asking? Tell him, I don't have anything for him".
Suengyoun was about to tell Zhan, but "Suengyoun, I am not deaf and I know that I have my share too. Just ask your friend to hand over my share or else he have to forget his skateboard forever"

Yibo could not believe his ears, how did he know about this?.