9. The past

Zhan's dad was shocked to hear that.
"Yang Kang! It's impossible, Zhan. He is no more. Don't you remember what happened at Chongqing!"
Zhan explained the whole situation to his dad and the note Yang Kang left for his dad.
"No, The history should not repeat. He is after you, Zhan. That's why, he is causing a commotion at your school".
"We should deal him by ourselves. Unlike us, he feed only on human's blood. So don't be close with anyone. In order to hurt you, he will surely try to hurt your loved ones."
"Yibo!" His thoughts were on Yibo. Then he felt relieved as he fought with him already.
So he can easily avoid him.
"Zhan, don't forget. I can hear your mind. Don't be close with him, it won't cause any good to him"
"Ok dad"
"I will find a way to get rid of that brat. So don't worry. Just be mump .I will take care of him"
Zhan's past.....
Yes!! Zhan is not a human but a vampire.
"Hundred years old vampire!!!" He is been living on the Earth with his parents. Though he is hundred years old, he is the youngest among their clan. So he is been pampered by the members of their clan. And Xiao Zhan's clan doesn't feed on human's blood. Instead they got used to animal's blood. They disguise themselves as humans and get mingled with the common people. They have been like this for years...
But Yang Kang, Zhan's uncle tried to create problems among the clan and even breached the clan's rules and he began to feed on human's blood by hypnotising them.
He went through all these because he wanted to be the head of the clan.
So he kept on disrupting the clan's peace.
He was thrown out of the clan.
But he didn't stop his brutal activities. The only thing that gives relief is that he only sucks blood and kept them alive.
The clan's members were not able to stop him as the members were weak went compared to him because they feed on animal's blood.
However he created a big mistake in his life.
He fell in love with a woman but she didn't know his true identity. And she too begin to have a feeling for Yang Kang.
Yang kang's addiction for human blood began to overcome his love for that woman.
Without his conscience, he sucked her blood and could not control himself. Ended up killing her.
And it's a rule that whoever in the clan kills a human shoud be executed. Nevertheless, Yang Kang doesn't want to die.(and he is not the clan's member anymore).
But Xiao Zhan's dad wants to give his punishment. And finally Yang Kang was executed, but his love for that woman did not die.
But the truth is the woman was alive and was saved by Zhan's clan members.  She soon died and she lived with them for the time being as she was severely injured.
And she doesn't want to meet her family like this.
                                    *******