4."Who is Zhan?"

"Yibo, What the hell have you done? You will be having your basketball competition very soon.You should not indulge in these stuffs"
Suengyoun was worried about bo bo.
"Don't worry, I will take care of it "Yibo's mind was filled with the appreciation from the teacher..
Yibo headed to home thinking about his challenge with Zhan.

"Welcome home, Yibo! Aww My son' is grinning from ear to ear.What's the special,my bo?"

"I got first place in the exam, Mom but I was not able to beat Zhan though " pouted Wang yibo.
"Bo Bo, my sweet heart Is this true? Congrats baby! I will bake a chocolate cake for you.''
Yibo went to take shower and headed to the dining table.
The cake looked so delicious and he began to dig in.
Omg it's been a long time,to see his contented face, Yibo's mom thought to herself..
Then something caught Yibo's mom Wang junqi. Yibo, you mentioned someone's name before. What's the name?
"Mom it's Zhan, XiaoZhan" Yibo replied while eating his cake.
"Baby ,Who is this Zhan?You haven't mentioned this name before." "He is a transfer student, mom''. The only name you mentioned before was Suengyoun.And I'm well aware of him because he is my friend's son. But what about Zhan? Oh my bo, found a new friend!? I'm so pleased.

"Mom he is not my friend ,he is my enemy''
Wang junqi giggled .She knows "People can be enemies and lovers at the same time".
Yibo's mom and dad turned to be lovers only after being rivals in college. Yes, parents won't accept their son as gay in most of the cases but Yibo's mom was an exception. She just loves his mom.
Whereas Yibo was worried, he is in a tangled state now. He should concentrate on both his basketball practice and his exams.

It was a deep solemn midnight where the wind howled in fitful murmurs....

The night guard was making the rounds of the building every hour. And he found someone suspicious in the hallway.
"Hey!!Who is this?"The guard shined the torch on the person. But there was no response. He found that the person was wearing School uniform.
He neared him... Still he could not see his face in the dark.
All of the sudden, he caught the guard's neck and pierced his neck's flesh with his fangs.
*Scream* *Scream*
And he began to fill his mouth with by slowly sucking onto his necks. The guard began to lose his strength.

*Gulping the blood*

The guard's skin become cold and clammy.
The pulse, rapid and thready..... Soon he gave up his struggle.
"Man, you taste sucks!!",he made a disgusted look ....