20. Sorry!

Yibo took the note given by Zhan from Suengyoun. Zhan, you should not do this, if there's not something that I can believe in your return in the note, then I won't forgive me in my lifetime.
He opened the note and started to read.

("Dear Yibo,
I'm really sorry for not even saying a goodbye to you. But I don't have the courage to do that. I know you hate me and continue it. Please don't fall for me. We can't be together. That's the reality, Yibo. And the days we shared, are the days close to my heart which I can never forget. You looked cute whenever you felt annoyed of my teasing. Yes, I gonna miss you. But you should not miss me. And about the challenge, I admit it, I lost it. It's the first time,I'm losing and I'm very happy that the first time was because of you. However, the wish can't be fulfilled. I make sure we won't be meeting each other in the future. Be happy! Make your parents proud.
GOOD BYE!!
By
Your annoying
Sean Xiao)

He could not see the words which his heart was expecting. Already, his eyes were swollen as he was crying continuously when he heard of Zhan's school transfer. His sight went blurry and not able to think anything. His head was aching like hell.
"Z H A N..."
He went to an unconscious state and was about to loss his balance, but Suengyoun caught him in his hands.
"Yibo! Yibo! Wake up!".
It was his first love eventhough he didn't realise it.
Luckily Suengyoun happened to see
Wen han, "Wen han! Come here! Fast!"
Though Wen han seemed to be rushing for some buisness, he heard Suengyoun and proceeded to them.
"What happened, Suengyoun?"
"I will tell you later, Hurry up. Help me carry him to School infirmary."
Though Yibo was unconscious, Yibo was continuously mumbling Zhan's Name.
*Zhan* *Zhan*
Since there were two people to carry him, they managed to reach fast.
"Doctor, Kindly check him. He suddenly fainted." asked Suengyoun who was worried to death.
"Wait! Lemme check"
Don't worry. He is fine. He just needs some rest, he ran out of energy. So he just fainted.
Was he crying a moment ago? See his eyes were swelled.
Yibo! Yibo! The doctor began to sprinkle some water on his face.
"See. He is up. Nothing serious."
"Zhan! Where- are- you?"
Then the doctor remembered suddenly that Yibo was the one got treatment yesterday.
"Yibo, did you participate in the competition?"
"Yes, doctor. Yesterday night, I took the medicine you gave. When I got up today, the pains were already disappeared."
" WHAT!!!!!! IMPOSSIBLE. Yibo,how can this happen?" The analgesic can't cure you over night."
"Don't stress yourself. First get home safely. We can talk about this later. Drink more water. You both! Take him home. His health condition is much better now."
Yibo didn't want his mother to get worried. Luckily, Wen han's parents were there in the school. So they got their help and took Yibo to his home.
On the other side... ( The day before the competition)
"Zhan, Great job. At last you managed to finish the mission. Got the blood sample to seal Yang Kang's soul."
"Dad! I need a reward. I want to transfer school, don't want to study here anymore."
" But why? We can atleast stay here for an year."
" No, dad. We can go to Shanghai this time. That's it."
" Ok! I can't deny you. We will go, may be next week??"
" No, dad. Tomorrow!!!"

 Tomorrow!!!"