10. Beware

"So he thinks we were the one who killed his love, but that's not the truth. Only his foolishness caused the tragedy. He has come to take his revey, Zhan. Be careful!!"
Zhan went deep into his own thoughts, and suddenly he was aware that they, vampires should not fall in love with humans.

"Zhan, Where are you lost!? Are you listening to me?"
Zhan looked so gloomy. "Yes, dad  
  I understood, will be more careful hereafter".
Zhan could not forget the feelings he felt today and was not able to figure out what it was. "Zhan, you can get over this feeling don't think much" he told to his inner self.
And next day ..
Yibo was getting ready to go to school and his heart was waiting for Zhan to accompany him. But the yesterday's events were flashing in his mind.

Yibo Pov:
He always pampers me but what happened to him. I was hurt but he didn't help me instead he scolded me. How mean of him!
Zhan, I didn't ask you to do things for me. Now I realised he was just playing around, Yibo. Don't pay attention to him.

And as expected, Zhan didn't accompany Yibo and was even late to school. He sat beside Yibo, but he didn't want to sit. However it can't be changed. And his heart hurts on avoiding Yibo, but it would do good for both Yibo and him. Zhan stopped following and reason Yibo.
During breaktime, he wanted to confirm whether it was due to Yang Kang. So he decided to meet up with Qing lai.
"Ge, The reason you called me?"
"How is your dad?"
"Yes, mom is taking care of her."
"Qing lai, can you tell me what happened to your, dad?"
"The police officers told mom, that the cause for his condition is mysterious. They told it looked like a bat bit him, but...."
"I'm thinking, Ge. Is vampires are true? Are just some cooked up stories?"
Zhan was flustered by his questions. Being a vampire himself, he didn't know what to tell him.
"No, no! It's just creatures in fantasy world. Thanks for your time."
"It's ok, ge"
The school administration asked the students not to spread rumours and announced that everything will be returning to normal.
But only Zhan knows this is the beginning.
He went back to his class. Yibo could feel something was not right with him. So he decided to give up his ego and thought of having a talk with Zhan. Both were about to sit in their places. Yibo already hurt his leg and was limping all his way and sat in the place.
So Yibo thought of an act.
"Aaah!! My leg is in pain. What shall I do? There is no one to help me now. I'm surrounded by heartless people"
He was mumbling in a voice like only Zhan could his sufferings.

Zhan's pov:( Ha! From an introvert to a drama queen. What am I going to do with this kiddo)

"Suengyoun!! See your friend is in pain and needs your help. He is so shy to call you. Help him".
Yibo's pov: Zhannnn!! Why are you doing this to me? Oh I still have got many days, you soon gonna pay me with your kindness.
Yibo smirked.
                              ****