6.Murder??

For the student's safety, new guard was assigned. But still the guard was not found anywhere. The guard's son, Qing lai also studied in the same school. Zhan was observing all those happenings in the school and it reminded him sort of things which reminded his past.

"Something went wrong!! I thought that it's a coincidence but it's not. I have to do something" Zhan was thinking and he completely forgot about Yibo.
And Zhan was following Yibo for past two days and Yibo seemed to be enjoying it without his knowledge.

The past two days was like....
"Yibo, Don't go there. Lemme accompany you. Do you want me to accompany you to basketball practice?, dear Bo" Zhan was flirting with Yibo.
And he even kept company for Yibo from his home to school. Suengyoun didn't like this. He felt that he is losing his friend. So he thought of get rid of this problem.

Zhan began to investigate about this case and he decided to talk with Qing lai (guard's son)
So he decided to meet him in his class. On the other hand, Yibo was going up to Snack bar and he was expecting someone (Xiao Zhan obviously). He happened to see Suengyoun there.
"Hey! Yibo Come here"
"Sure!!" Yibo went towards Suengyoun.
"Yibo, how are you? You didn't pay attention to me for the past two days. Remember Yibo, I'm your friend"

"Oh!! Suengyoun You are my first and best friend. You can count on me always. By the way, did you see Xiao Zhan?"
"Someone seems to interested in Zhan"
"I'm very glad that he did not follow me today. That's why I asked. And do remember, I'm not interested in him"
"Qing lai!!" Zhan found him.
'Who are you? Are you here to pity me? I don't need your kindness" His eyes are filled with tears. Zhan can understand his feeling and yesterday was the day, Zhan's father arrived and he was so happy. He knows how it feels to be missing someone.
"Qing lai,I'm not here to pity you. I just want to comfort you. So that you can feel better"
He cried his heart out!!
"My dad was not found yet. My mom is sobbing all day. I can't bear this anymore. I feel like dying"
"Don't worry, Qing lai! Don't let your hopes down. Your father will be found soon".
The police began their investigation in the school and each and every rooms were checked on.
When they were about to check on the store room, they found some blood stains on the floor.
They entered and searched for clues, but there was none of it. Only the blood stains!!
Was the guard murdered!??
Yibo was curious about Zhan's whereabouts and he found him with Qing lai.
*Jealous mode on* Yibo didn't know what was going on. And he rushed to his class.
Break time was over and Zhan went to his class. "Yibo, did you eat something?"
"Why do you care? Just go do your work. You have many works to take care of.''
Yibo was sulking.
****
What happened to the guard? Vampire!!!?

                                   ****What happened to the guard? Vampire!!!?