12. Just a tease

"It's a secret."
The day before, Zhan managed to speak with Yibo's mom regarding Yu ziyuan when Yibo was away for his basketball practice and she asked him to visit her home after school. And she even wants to know why Zhan wants to know about her family. Zhan agreed to her, that was the time she told Zhan about bean buns.
"Now, Give my share. Or else forget about your skateboard. " He teased.
Here, take it.
"'Zhan! I love bean buns. Can you give me some too?" Mei xing asked for some.
"Sure, have some." Before Zhan could hand some, Suengyoun intervened and gave his buns to Mei xing. "You can take mine"
"Suengyoun, you love those buns and now you become kind hearted so that you can give it to her. Its not you!! Where is Suengyoun? Did you see him?"
"Stop teasing, you are the one who forgets your friend."
On the other side, Zhan wants to make up with Yibo, to work on his mission.
The teacher arrived,"I already informed that the exams has been postponed, and now the date is announced. It would be around next week. So be prepared, students"
"The great Wang yibo!!, do you remember our challenge?"
"Sure, I do"
'I know you was sad it didn't accompany you these days, don't worry bo bo, ge gonna accompany you hereafter"said Zhan by giggling.
"Ge!? Have you lost your mind? I'm not younger than you and even if I'm , I don't want a bastard like you to be my,ge. So better take back your words."

Only Zhan knows his age 🤭 so he's definitely be Bo Bo's ge.

"I will go with you today to your home, I want to see your mom, to thank for her bean buns.''
"No need!!! I have basketball practice today as I'm getting ready for competition. So I will be late to home today. So better you go to your home."

"Then great!! So that I can chat with your mom freely or her jealous son will kill me I will visit your home, for sure then."
"Do whatever you want!!" When did they become this close? I should warn my mom not to be close with him or else he will take my place 😕.
Soon the day ended..
Yibo went to his practice and Zhan was on his way to Yibo's home which was noted by Suengyoun. Deep inside, Suengyoun felt insecure because of Zhan, thought he was snatching his friends from him.
So he decided to follow Zhan to know what he is up to. Nevertheless, our smart Zhan was able to sense him.
He stopped suddenly.
"Suengyoun!! I know you are here. Come out or else I will come to find you."
*Sighs*
How come he found out??
" I will be out. Why are you going to Yibo's home?"
"It's none of your business!!"
Suengyoun got frustrated and caught Zhan's uniform collars and picked up a fight.
"Calm down!! "
'I won't be in your way, I don't have any interest in Mei xing. So better leave my short now."
Shocked!! You are just a tease.
"How did you know? "
"Only babies like Yibo can't be able to find, not me." Now your doubts are clear??? Then I'm going.
"But you didn't give any answer, why are you going to Yibo's home?"
"My parents will be late to home. So I thought of staying in Yibo's home. And Yibo's for his practice, so don't worry. I won't do anything to your friend." and Zhan continued his way leaving the confused Suengyoun behind.

" and Zhan continued his way leaving the confused Suengyoun behind