1.Introvert

He used to be alone,and don't take initiative to talk to his classmates during his middle school.
Wang yibo is a charming, handsome and a fine looking one.Though he doesn't interact with others, his charms never failed to do that....
Yes, his eyes be like ,"Don't look at me".
But his looks draw them towards him
        "Being a perfect introvert"
But he won't be able to spend his school life like this, right!?
He was not a perfect student, but he tries his best in his exams. And only thing he is more attatched to,is his parents. He loves his parents a lot.. So he tries to fulfill all of their wishes.

And Yibo's parents wants him to be in good in all fields ."Mom ,Do you think I willl be good at playing basketball?'" Yibo's mom was pretty much confident ,"Yes my bobo, you will. He just used to spend his days by listening to his mom , which he is never tired of.
But Yibo was lost in his own world,"What are you destined to be ,Yibo? Do you ever know what you like or not?. These questions were running on his head all day.
And it was a day as usual , a monotonous one. The first class of the day. Just paying attention to his class, his teacher introduced a transfer student. "Students, He is a transfer student. Xiao Zhan, introduce yourself!"
"Good morning! I'm Xiao Zhan. I hope we get along well, Nice to meet you".

Yibo, seems to be lost in his own world.
Though he is an introvert, he had a good friend named,Suengyoun. So he knows how it feels to have a friend. Zhan's one glance at bo, made him feel weird and it can't be expressed in words,he didn't believe in love and those stupid feelings.But for the first time,he felt that his heart flutters on seeing Zhan.
Xiao, was seen so calm and he had a very beautiful smile on his face,which is really captivating. Unlike Yibo, he had a friendly look on his face, for which the girls already fall off.

And it was Zhan's first day and he already made friends.  Besides, Yibo was not able to figure out what he is going through. Because he never felt like this for anyone. Bo can't take this anymore,so he decided to ignore this disgusting feeling.

"Xiao, you are good at making friends,but you can't make him (Yibo) to be your friend.He is full of himself,so better avoid his presence,so that you don't regret later,"whispered Mei xing.

"Mei xing,Don't worry. I know how to take  care of him.I have seen many like him.Just watch, how he is gonna plead me to be his friend"Zhan said with confidence and a smirk on his face.

Though Zhan was a transfer student, he adapted to this new environment pretty much well. Zhan within a month,he beat the topper of the class and scored first mark. "Hey!! I used to do this well because I like to defeat others but not to get defeated" was like Zhan chatting with his gang.
"Zhan, Zhan, Zhan!, he was full of himself.I really want to get rid of his pride" Bo thought to himself..

                              ******

This is my first time writing a fan fic. So please bear with my language 🥺
Have a nice day ❤️

 So please bear with my language 🥺Have a nice day ❤️