13. Revealed

At Yibo's home...
Zhan finally reached Yibo's home after his encounter with Suengyoun.
"What a silly boy!! He won't behave like this to me if he knows who I'm. It's better I should finish this mission off so that I can be back to my everyday life".
" Hello, auntie!! Thanks for inviting me."
"Come in, Zhan"
Yibo's mom got him some milk and snacks and Zhan was saying the truth though, no one is in his home today.
"Here, Zhan. Ask me anything if you want, I will come back after few minutes"
She went straight to Yibo's room and Zhan was still nervous, how was he to explain the situation to her, he should not be able to reveal his identity to anyone as it's against their clan's law.
She came back with their family's album in her hands and sat on sofa with Zhan.
"Zhan, you didn't even touch the snacks, be free and have it"
"Ok, Auntie"
He began to have the milk and finished it with few gulps."Auntie, Lemme explain."
Zhan was still thinking of a story.
But Yibo's mom interrupted his explanation and asked him a shocking question.
" Do you believe in vampires' existence?"
" No, auntie. It's just rumours from past. I don't believe in it."
Zhan was sweating even though the air conditioner is on in the room and could feel the tension building up.
"Zhan, those are not rumours, they do exist. Before talking about my sister, can we talk about Yibo's dad?"
Zhan was confused, he was expecting something else, but Yibo's mom gonna give him much more.
"Auntie, what's it?"
" Yibo's dad is a vampire, Zhan"
" What!!!? How can it be???? Then Yibo????"
" Don't panic, Zhan. He is not. We wanted Yibo to lead a normal human life. So we managed to get a way so that he can inherit only my (human) traits. I know, you didn't expect this and may be thinking about why I'm revealing these secrets to you.
"Zhan , who are you?"
" I'm Yibo's friend"
" Zhan , don't lie! I know who you are. And about your clan too."
"Auntie!!! But how??"
"Zhan, I spent my life with a vampire, can't I differentiate between a human and a vampire".
"Yes, Yu ziyuan. What do you want to know about her?"
" Where is she? Auntie"
" She is no more, Zhan"( Yes, Zhan. Already know this. Yibo's mom only knows that Zhan is a vampire and nothing else, so he wants to take a bit slow)
"What happened to her?"
" She too was in love with a vampire, and she did not know about my husband being a vampire and he belong to a breed who can only feed on animal blood so we were able to live a normal life. However she does not know that we were aware of her behaviour, so we managed to warn her without any suspicion. "
But still she was stubborn in her decision, so we thought of revealing that his lover is a vampire ( found this information through Yibo's dad). But she had a fight with us and ran away from home . Yes we guessed, she would meet up with his lover. So my husband gathers information about his whereabouts."
" But before we could reach, all ended" Wang junqi could not hold her tears.