Transparent love (END)

Enjoy! I know it got wEiRd BUT it's for the story, and it's inspired by a doujin so please bear with me.

--

After Sasuke got out of the bathroom the genjustued lovesick Naruto had prepared food. Like ACTUAL food. Somehow Naruto knew how to cook but was too obstinate and lazy to do so. Either way, nothing beats some Miso Ramen with a double of pork chops.

"Looks like this me is less lazy than me... Not like I'm admiring him. I mean it is me but not me...? AAAAAAAAARRHGHghuebdede This is so confusing!" Yelled a confused transparent Naruto that was hovering next to his body.

"Dobe....?" Sasuke said as he walked slowly towards the kitchen fearing that the idiot of a cinnamon roll had burned something. He furrowed his eyebrow a bit to notice the small table had been set.

"Oh Great. How are you going to fix what you did you, idiot! AND WHAT AM I WEARING???!!" He yelled at his body his face red in embarrassment at the end.

As he looked at Naruto wearing an apron he found it inside the kitchen closet. Naruto felt being looked stand turned his head to meet with black eyes.

.

.

.

.

There was an awkward silence filling the air as they both felt like all the oxygen in their lungs was gone.

" Sasuke-sama! Come sit I made some food for you teme." Naruto broke the silence, you could hear him straining a bit due to the awkwardness and tension. Even if he was genjutsued he didn't stop calling Sasuke a bastard or an idiot.

" What's going on...?" Sasuke said confused as Naruto ushered him into a chair.

" Just sit I'm almost done teme." The yellow nin said as he pushed Sasuke's chair in and went back to the kitchen.

Again there was silence. Awkward silence at that. Sasuke was all confused and still a bit mad at Naruto.

"....Look, I'm sorry Sasuke...I didn't mean to do that without your consent- not t-that I would do th-that! Either way I didn't mean to do that. I'm...I feel...I- Here, I know it's no much..." Naruto said as he finished doing the Onigiri and putting them on the table. He sat down trying to say 'I'm sorry' but for some reason, maybe his pride or the fact that Sasuke is his rival he couldn't, so he tried to imply it as much as he could.

" Onigiri...? How did you?-" Sasuke looked back up at Naruto.

"I always see you eating one from time to time..?" He said in a doubtful tone.

"...Look, it's f-fine just...n-never talk about it ever." Sasuke said as he looked at the blue eyed boy in the eyes. Both of the nin's face turned a bit red.

" Itadakimasu!" Was his response.

"How can he do it...?" Said the real Naruto feeling down. Is it because of the genjutsu that Sasuke treated him this way? How could they comunícate? How could this other him do what he couldn't? Maybe he hadn't tried it?Actually talking instead of fighting to communicate....He felt frustrated.

.

.

.

.

.

It slowly became night. Sasuke and Naruto whom stole Sasuke's clothes again after taking a shower were in pj's.

"What are you doing Naruto." The Raven said as he turned to face Naruto who was on his bed next to him.

" Going to bed...?" Said the yellow nin as he tried to hug Sasuke.