GET ALONG! Ch.2

Heyooooo! I don't know what happened to my other stories T^T I couldn't retrieve them or anything.

But because of that I'm making this TvT hope you enjoy though!
_______________________________________

O-O pov

After a slight 'persuasion' from Kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke 'agreed' to acknowledge this as a, learn to get along better for teamwork thing. Kakashi had left already.

"I'm so sorry Sakura-chan! I can't ask you to eat with me, BECAUSE of TEME'S fault that I'm handcuffed!" Naruto said as he emphasized Because and Teme. Sasuke was in the background of all of this wishing to kill Naruto by the time Sakura left.

"I can't even go either way and Don't want to it's literally 4pm Naruto! You know I have training with Tsunade now." Sakura answered honestly and without yelling for once, she became more nice after she saw that Naruto lived alone and didn't have parents...

"...Tch" Sasuke tched annoyed, wanting to leave already. ' This is already taking to much time....'

After a while

"Cya Sakura-chan!!!" Naruto said as Sakura left running because she was late.

"Yeah sure cya little idiot! Hahaha!" Sakura said very like an older sister.

"Ahh, she's so nice" Naruto sighed and said. His heart feeling warm, but this time there weren't any... butterflies or a wierd flutter as he said not understanding much about his feeling's.

Sasuke started walking which yanked Naruto's hand.

"O-Oi! Sasuke, stop!" Naruto demanded, surprisingly Sasuke listened for once.

" What is it DOBE?" He said annoyed that he had to wait to get home.

" We're going to my house. It's closer! The Uchiha compound is far enough!" Naruto complained and started running to his small apartment, in which he had a mess..

"Wha- HEY! STO-P! DAM* YOU NARUTO!"

After a while (while walking to Naruto's apartment)

Naruto had stopped running since Sasuke hit him in the head and threatened to kill him if he dragged him like that again.

"Tch that hurt you teme!-ttebayo..." Naruto yelled and then trailed of whispering as he touched his head and cried.

"Then don't drag me around like your some dog-" Sasuke said as Kiba, Shikamaru and Choji walked towards them.

"Heeeeey! Naruto-" Kiba stopped himself as Shikamaru, Choji and him looked in surprise.

"..." Naruto immediately understood their silence, Sasuke was still confused.

"PFFFFTT BAHAHAHAHAHA OMG- 💀 THERE IS NO WAY- HAHAHA" Kiba started laughing his A$$ off as Choji almost died laughing and choking with a chip in his mouth, Shikamaru didn't laugh he knew what would happen if he did.

"G-G-Guys! It'snotwhatitlookslikewhathappenedwasthattemetouchedthisbyaccidentandwegothandcuffedbychackrarestrainerssowerenowwaitingforKakashitodosomething!" Naruto said worryingly and annoyed at the situation.

" I promise I'll kill you when this hell ends." Sasuke said as he looked at Kiba, mostly at Kiba not at Choji.

" KIBA YOU BAKA! I SAID ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE DAMMIT! HMPF!" Naruto said as he walked away yanking Sasuke's hand to go his house.

"PFFFFTT IM- HAHAHA- SO- HAHAFFF- NO- IM- HAHAHAA NO- PFFTT SORRY...IM GOING TO NEED TO TELL ALL THE FANGIRLS NOW- PFFFFFFTTT HAHAHA" Kiba laughed as Sasuke and Naruto walked away.

' I WILL kill you.' Sasuke thought. Pissed at the entire problem and how long would it be to solve this mess.

"Kiba, your dead." Shikamaru said.

(⊃ • ▽ • )When they arrived at Naruto's apartment! ⊂(・▽・⊂

"Well we're here! Home sweet home!" Naruto exclaimed as he opened the door and smiled.

Sasuke and Naruto walk in, Naruto closes the door while Sasuke looks around with his eyes, since he is handcuffed to Naruto.

" Why is there such a big mess? Didn't your-" Sasuke cuts himself 'Idiot...' he called himself in his mind

"No. You know that." Naruto said with a cold tone in his voice which in fact Sasuke never had heard.

As much as Sasuke new him, he was an over cheerful kid that shined like the sun and his smile was the never faltering. For once Sasuke felt a shiver down his spine when Naruto looked at him dead in the eye and said that, in fact he even felt like apologizing.

"So- Yeah, my bad..." He said, really trying to say sorry but his pride couldn't let that.

"...PFFTT haha it's Fine Sasuke, you can't even apologize anyway!" Naruto said, changing the subject because he noticed how he had reacted and to him that was off of the happy boy that he knew.

"E-EHHH? YOU DOBE-!"

*Grumbling noise*

^_________^^_________^^_________^^ _^

Hello! Привет! Hola! Bonjour! Chiho chila! Konichiwa! Ni hao!

I hope you enjoyed TvT